Part 1

Hell is a wonderful place....Not. It is basically the same as the human realm, but with lava rain and red skies. It may not be as bad as it is described, but it is still Hell. Every time you die, you simply poof back into existence at your 'starting point'. We use this term for where you died in the human realm, because every time you die after that, you simply appear back in that spot.

One of the friendlier neighborhoods, Cherry Road, has almost no one who has died there. This takes a turn as Emerson appears in the middle of the street, immitedly getting run over by a large black truck. Emersons already torn up white shirt and ripped shorts get bloodier after this. The truck stops and a large male with black to white hair steps out. Emerson looks up at him, eyes welling up. "Wh-What's going on...Where am I sir...?" The male grabs his hand and pulls him up gently. "We're in hell, don't worry though! It's not that bad. I can take you to my house until you get on your feet, if you would like?" Emerson nods gently, following the large male to his truck. "I-I'm in Hell...?"

The male gets him in and hops into the driver's seat. "Yes...But it's not that bad! I've been here since 1746, way better than heaven." Emerson stares down at his lap, nodding gently. "Th-That's so long..." The male just shrugs slightly. "Not really. But aside from that, if you don't mind me asking, how did you die?" Emerson looks out the window, tears slowly starting to fall from his pastel eyes. "M-My beloved...H-he.....He killed me.." His cries become sobs as the realization hits him.

He grabs Emersons hand, rubbing the top with his thumb. "There there, it's going to be okay. I'm so sorry that happened to you." Emerson stares out the window, his mind racing before interruption. "You don't seem like the type that should be in hell....if you don't mind me asking, did you perhaps have sex before marriage?" Emsons looks up at him. "W-Well yes...But it's just another way to express love!! And I was planning to marry him..." The large male shakes his head, watching the road ahead of him. "God will never take someone who had sex before marriage, it goes against his word." He watches as the small male goes back to crying, fear filling him once again.

The large male pulls into the driveway of a large mansion-like house. He steps out of the car and walks to Emersons side, carrying him out. He does his best to comfort the small male, bringing him inside. "M-My name...I'm Emerson.." The male smiles gently, setting him on his feet. "I'm Ryan, but you can just call me Rj." Emerson nods gently, rubbing his arm awkwardly. "Y-You can call me Em, or Em-Em.." Ryan gently pets his pastel pink hair. "Want some food? I could call a pizza place, don't worry, I know how to use a phone!" Ryan laughs, causing the small male to laugh slightly as well. Emerson looks up at him, a small smile gracing his lips. "May I sleep sir-..R-Rj?"

Ryan nods quickly. "Of course Em." He walks them into a large master sweet. "I don't have any other bedrooms, so you can use my room if you would like!" Em quickly shakes his head. "N-No, I can sleep on a couch? Or the floor... I'd feel terrible sleeping in your bed!" Ryan shakes his head, ruffling the small males hair. "You've had a long day, don't worry about it. Go ahead and sleep while I order food, I insist!" Em looks up to see Ryan kindly smiling at him, causing a sense of tranquility to fill him. "Okay...Thank you Rj." Ryan nods and walks out of the room.

Once he leaves Emerson crawls into bed and passes out. Half an hour later there is a knock on the door, Ryan opening it with a glare. He takes the two pizza boxes from the guy, slamming the door in his face. "Pathetic." Ryan sets the pizza on the table and puts out plates. He goes to his own room, grabbing a large black shirt with white shorts.

He walks into Emersons room, finding the most adorable sight. His shirt was up above his tummy and one of his pecks, hugging Ryans main pillow close to his chest. "You poor baby.." Ryan goes to sit on the bed, but as soon as he touches the bed, Em wakes up with a start. He quickly fixes himself up and wipes a little drool from his mouth. "S-Sorry!!" Ryan smiles slightly, shaking his head. "Don't be sorry Em! I brought you some clothes, so meet me downstairs once you're dressed, okay?" Emerson nods gently, staring at the clothes laid out for him as Ryan leaves the room. As the large males scent seems to fill the air, Emerson gets a flood of mixed feelings.

Emerson shakes his head, shrugging off the feeling and getting changed. He sighs in relief and walks into the kitchen. "Thank you Rj.." Ryan shakes his head, leading Emerson to the table. "No need to thank me! You needed it!" Em shakes his head slightly but doesn't press it further. Ryan pulls out a chair and gestures for Em to sit. The small male nods slightly and sits down, getting pushed in before Ryan sits down.

They began eating, Ryan finished quite quickly, Emerson on the other hand was eating slowly, careful not to make a mess. Once Em finishes, Ryan quickly goes to him. "Would you like seconds? There's plenty left over!" Emerson shakes his head gently, cleaning up his spot. "It's okay..." Ryan nods, putting away the leftovers. "Would you like to take a shower? I have one down the hall and one in my room." Emerson nods slightly. "Thank you...I'll be out of your hair as soon as possible.." Ryan shakes his head, grabbing Ems hand. "Hey, it gets pretty lonely here, it's nice to have some company, so stay as long as you need."

Emerson smiles slightly, nodding. "Thank you...I'm glad I could at least help with something!" Ryan chuckles slightly, letting go of his hand. "Go take a shower, I'll wait here." Em nods slightly, walking down the hall and going into the bathroom. A while later Emerson comes out, his hair looking hot pink instead of its usual pastel and his shirt clung to his body from the water.

Ryan looks up from his phone. "Hey, you done-" Ryan freezes slightly, his heart skipping a beat from the sight and blood rushing to his cheeks. Em was staring down and nodding. "Y-Yeah..." Ryan coughs slightly, trying to get a hold of himself. "Would you like to sleep in my bed with me?.." Emerson shakes his head. "I don't think I can sleep in bed with another person.." Ryan tilts his head slightly. "What do you mean?" Emerson looks away. "Well he doesn't let-...but....he did kill me..." Ryan shakes his head. "Don't think of him anymore. He isn't worth it, since, at least from what I've seen, he tried to ruin and kill an angel such as yourself."

Emersons eyes start to water, walking over to the large male and hugging him. Ryan had to squat, hugging him back. "Thank you Rj, it means so...so much.." Ryan nods gently, kissing the top of his head. "Ready to sleep? I'm a really good pillow!" Ryans proud look causes Em to start laughing a little. "Okay....let's sleep.." Ryans grabs his hand and walks them to his bedroom, getting them into bed. "Good night Em." Slowly, he falls asleep holding the small male.