There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True (Part 1)

"Breathe," Lizzie muttered to herself,"Just breathe."

Lizzie struggled to control herself especially when she just saw her brother and her arch nemesis making out.

"Come on, you beautiful beast. Say the magic words," The invisible Jinni said, looking at the blonde triplet.

"I wish Hope had never come to this school," Lizzie said to her mirror.

The Jinni smirked and she appeared in front of the siphoner witch.

Lizzie shrieked,"Where did you come from?"

"Mm. First things first, I'm--" The Jinni started.

"Blue," Lizzie interrupted,"Y-You're so blue."

"My name is Ablah," She said.

"And you're obviously a monster," Lizzie stated.

"Would a monster grant your wish?" Ablah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Holy crap!" Lizzie exclaimed,"You're a freaking genie!"

"Jinni," Ablah corrected,"And your wish is my command," She said, snapping her fingers, there was a blinding light and Lizzie found herself in bed.

There was a knock on the door and Lizzie looked at it in confusion as her father opened it and she was surprised to see hair growing out of his face.

"Elizabeth," Alaric said,"Rise and shine. What, are you taking the day off, Lizzie B?"

"Dad, what time is it? I had the weirdest dre..." She trailed off when she saw the beard,"What happened to your face?"

"Quit stalling," Alaric scolded,"It's time for fight training."

"Pass. I'm not really in the mood to watch Hope and Stiles be ninjas today, Dad," She said, flopping back down in bed.

Alaric chuckled,"Who?"

Lizzie's eyes shot open, Hope or Stiles wasn't here. Hope not being here she could live with but Stiles was still her flesh and blood, and maybe now they could have some bonding time since his mouth was no longer occupied with Hope's lips.

"Never mind," She said standing up.

Time Skip

Lizzie was surprisingly good at fighting and after her and her sister whooped their Dad's ass they were giving a tour to Jed.

"Welcome to the Salvatore school," Lizzie said.

"We'll be your tour guides," Josie said,"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie," The other sister replied.

"Sisters," Josie said,"Twins."

"Fraternal, obvs," Lizzie said, and it felt wrong when Lizzie said twins, sure they shared a womb with their mother but Stiles was still their triplet.

"Come on. We'll show you around," Josie said, when Lizzie didn't.

"Everybody gets along with everybody here," Lizzie said.

"For the most part," Josie finished.

"The wolves are pretty cliquey," Lizzie said,"They mostly like to hang with their... Oh!" She said wide eyed when she saw the great room.

Everything seemed so grey, and there was the unmistakable smell of mildew, only a few students were scattered around the halls and somebody was eating oatmeal that made Lizzie want to throw up.

"This place... is a turd stain," Jed said looking around.

"Uh. The maintenance staff must be on holiday or something. Um... Why don't we introduce you to your pack?" Lizzie asked.