~9~

(Artist Credits on the picture, However I'm not sure of what platform)

And yes, I am very aware the art is of Revivebur, and he'll be making an appearance in later chapters, same for GhostBur! ( Unfortunately :,) )
For now, I just liked the art!

Warnings: Swearing,Obsessive behaviour (Kind of)

~Dance in the Moonlight~

The King slammed his fists against the hard wood table, screaming in anger from the top of his lungs.
no one has seen the king JSchlatt act like this when he was sober, not ever.

From the doorway, Wilbur chuckled to himself, but also hid the pain in his heart. he had saw what happened, Dream just got too close to Y/n this time, too comfortable. more then he ever wanted him to be.

But he knew Dream was strong, so he didn't want to do anything but wait for them to notice the late night outings and blood on his shirt, it just never happened.

Poor sweet Y/n, you'll realise one day.. he's just manipulated you, I'll free you my love, Don't worry!

He wanted to sweep Y/n off their feet before anyone else could, he waited until the day after, but noticed them with another boy, with brown hair and goggles.

he didn't want to creep them out, so he stuck with Tommy, trying to keep him out of trouble while his one and only love was with another man.

"Thank you, Y/n, L'Manburg really is something magnificent!"

"I'm glad you like it, George, My father used to tell me stories of how L'Manburg came to be, how the river was formed, how the palace, fountain, village, everything was built, It's an amazing story!"

Y/n sat down on the grass next to the bridge, gesturing George to sit down with them

He hesitatingly sat down next to them, as they moved their feet into the water, he soon followed

they sat there for a while, just talking about history and their lives, Y/n told him the made up stories Phil had told them, before deciding it was time to go back.

They walked over the wooden bridge and down the path, Y/n noticed Wilbur leave Tommys side and run towards them, they stopped, knowing Wilbur was indeed a fast runner.

"Y/n!!" He pulled them tightly to him, away from George.

"Wilbur! Haha, you'll crack my ribs! Be careful!"

He let them down as they both started laughing more, but he quickly stopped and glared at the boy with goggles on his head.

"Oh, Wilbur, this is George! George, this is my best friend, Wilbur!"

George extended his hand out and Wilbur awkwardly took it, giving him a fake smile, which made George feel a little uncomfortable.

I want to rip your arms from your body.
Why do they even want to stay around him.
He's so grubby, hardly a fit for them at all!
How dare he stay near them!?
Stop looking at me, goggles.
They're mine.