Chapter 1

Author's Note: I've been trying to verify my email all freaking week but I can't. I don't receive the email in my "mailbox" and I check constantly so I can't reply to comments or DMs but I'm reading them. So @componenttrapdoor check the end of the prologue, I "answered" your comment

2 weeks later

YN walked into DADA and saw Sirius's three girlfriends in their own little clique. Alessia was with the other Gryffindors, mainly the ones who were also in the quidditch team. Luckily Sirius wasn't in this class otherwise all hell would have broke loose.

"Okay class, today we will be practicing disarming spells. First you will practice on the dummies, line up in front of the dummies, groups of 4 please. Then in those same groups, you'll practice on each other after I show you defense spells." The DADA teacher said. YN lined up behind Ximena since her group needed a fourth member.

"Hi, I'm YN." YN said rather shyly.

"Oh hi, I'm Ximena." Ximena said in a friendly matter. Two rows down, Alessia was taking to her friend, Margaret.

"Hey you weren't at the great hall this morning, where were you?" Maggie asked as she casted the disarming spell

"Hey you weren't at the great hall this morning, where were you?" Maggie asked as she casted the disarming spell. When Alessia did the same spell, she went to the back of the line.

"Oh, it's like super hush hush but since you're my best friend, I'll tell you, Sirius invited me to the astronomy tower last night and I kinda spent the night in his dorm room. Can you believe it? Sirius Black is just so.." Alessia was interrupted when Catalina casted the flipendo jinx and Alessia landed on her ass. "Hey! What was that for?"

"Oh like you don't know." Catalina said

"Believe me, Slytherin, I don't know what you're babbling about, Montoya." Alessia said getting off the floor,

"I'm dating Sirius Black, you Gryffin-whore, so stay away from him!" Catalina then started jinxing Alessia and Alessia fought back.

"Come on, guys, this is probably a big misunderstanding." Ximena says trying to diffuse the tension and getting in between them.

"Puh-lease, little miss Sunshine, if I want to fight her for saying that she's dating Sirius Black when we all know he's my boyfriend, I'll do it." Catalina said and that's when Ximena pushed both Catalina and Alessia to the ground.

"No way, I'm dating Sirius Black!" Ximena said and now the three girls are fighting each other and that's when YN has had enough and casted the expelliarmus charm and uses the amplifying charm

"Sirius Black is cheating on the three of you and instead of taking it out on him , you're beating the shit out of each other?!?" YN said. And that is when the DADA teacher gave the four girls detention.

Since their DADA class was after lunch, they had to wait until it's their final class to go to detention. YN was beyond pissed that she got detention for using "vulgar language", like these other wankers haven't dropped an f-bomb or two.