Part 1 - My name is Naruto Uzumaki (Namikaze)

~Naruto's pov~
Hi! My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze but I go by Naruto Uzumaki. I am 15 years old but will turn 16 in a month, and I'm in my second year of high school (10th grade). Today is my first day of high school.

I just transferred to Japan with my grandfather Jiraiya, who is a famous writer and a big pervert but luckily I didn't turn out like him. You'd probably think I would since I've been living with him for 6 years now which I don't blame you for of course.

If you are wondering why I transferred to Japan, it's because when I turn 16 I'll have to take over my father's business which is currently being controlled by my grandmother who looks in her 30s but is actually in her 50s. I was born in Konoha, Japan (not an actual place in Japan) but I travelled around the world at the age of 6 two weeks after my parent's death.

Oh look, I am already at the school gates. Well, I guess I should hurry since I am already 10 min late. I am going to Leaf high, one of the top five best high schools in Japan. I honestly don't even know why I am even going to this school since I have to keep my identity of me being the son of Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzumaki a secret because they have a lot of enemies all around this planet that's one of the reasons I moved to different countries, in the end, I came back to Konoha. One thing I am looking forward to is seeing my friends. Almost all of them go here, for some whole reason.

I finally made it! Man, this school is so big, this is one of the reasons why I hate these top rich schools. Calm down Naruto, you don't want to ruin your first impression on your first day. ...... screw first impressions I am already late.

hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter!

- been a long time, sorry I have not been up to date with my stories - I will try my best to add some more to to my stories while also editing these stories as well since I have now have at least a little be of more experience in writing, most likely. - Thank you all for reading my stories and and hope everyone is enjoying their life 😊