Day 3, part I

[Day 3, part I]

It didn't come as a surprise now when Lily opened the door to find yet another bouquet of flowers being delivered to her.

'Day 3; have fun my prettiest seoulmate x.'

Lily couldn't help but feel her cheeks burn upon reading the card, although she knew that he was just being sweet. The bouquet today was full of sunflowers, its yellow petals beaming so radiantly that Lily could already feel herself getting happy and excited for today.

 The bouquet today was full of sunflowers, its yellow petals beaming so radiantly that Lily could already feel herself getting happy and excited for today

Because today, it was her scheduled tour around the HYBE building.

While she was honestly thrilled with the idea of being able to explore what facilities such a huge infrastructure had to offer, a part of her was curious as to whether she may possibly bump into Park Jimin again today; for while she remembered that he was going to be busy with work today, who knows what things he has up his sleeves now?

Yet as she giggles thinking about it, another thought comes to mind.

If he has work today, wouldn't that mean that the other members may have work too? Though their schedules do not always revolve around being at HYBE, there was still a chance that they might be there.

A chance for her to bump into Jeon Jungkook.

Now she was getting really excited.

Looking at herself in the mirror for the final time, Lily subconsciously nods to her outfit, which by far was a lot more modest when compared with yesterday's choice of clothes.

Checking the time once more, she packs the rest of her essentials into her bag, setting the sunflower bouquet together with the first bouquet by the window bay before she leaves her room, heading down to the reception area where all the winners wh...

Checking the time once more, she packs the rest of her essentials into her bag, setting the sunflower bouquet together with the first bouquet by the window bay before she leaves her room, heading down to the reception area where all the winners who are due to attend for today's tour sessions were to report. Lily was still trying to look out for her assigned group, when a familiar voice rings from behind her.