How's Life Been

Seven years since I and Peter got married we have four kids and on the was Miya is the oldest she's 4 years old, the twins Briana and Breanna are 2 years old and Kevin is one year old, and I'm 9 months pregnant, Peter still works at the hospital he's a great Dr everyone tells us that which makes me very happy, and I worked as a model before I became pregnant we live as high-class people, but we are still sometimes humble I get really sad but Peter always there for me, so I learn how to manage, "mom can we go to the park there having Ice cream day today' we love ice-cream day so of course I agreed while there both the twins got the regular vanilla ice cream, Miya got mint Chocolate and Kevin got regular chocolate all was well until my water broke yes my broke at the park I had a face mask on so i wouldn't be recognize by fans but i had to take it off to call for help, "OMG it's the famous model Sherly looks like she needs help", once they have seen my water broke they called an ambulance and everything was set to go even though I didn't know  them I gave them Peters number they were good people thankfully and Peter was notified of the situation so got to the hospital right on time poppazii already got pictures of me which went trending a lot of people ere worried which gave me a sense of love, I didn't want to do natural birth so I decide to so a C-section and I was in there for thirteen hours, but everything went smoothly at 6:34 pm on October 13, 2056 Jordan was born, his brother and sisters came to see him while Peter was worried about me time went by and two day later was ready to be discharge but while walking out guess who we have seen, we have seen Celiva, Her husband, plus Cergy they looked as if they were fight all we heard was, "were getting a divorced how dare you cheat on me," "Celiva was in tears," "and Cergy looks as if he has been lied to his whole life," they happened to see us and came our way, "I'm sorry Sherly I should've never cheated", Cergy said, but the looked at Peter and my kids and started crying Celiva tried flirting with Peter he didn't fall for it, but I had enough so I took my things and said, "I waited for the wrong person I'm happy now please leave us alone ", and with that we walked out but Kevin "accidental" kicked Cergy, so he started crying because of the pain and I could help but laugh."   The End.        

            "We must let go of the life we have planned, to accept the one that is waiting for us"

                                                                                                                                     -Joseph Campbell