Romance in paris - No POV's

(Y/n) sat on the chair of the first table. It was a holiday in Christmas. The pizzeria was closed and the animatronics were up. Freddy peered from behind a wall. He went to Bonnie and Chica. "Hey guys I wanna set up a perfect setting for a date. Can you help me." Freddy asked. "Aww. Sure." both Bonnie and Chica said.  They walked over to (Y/N) and shoved her into the supplies closet. They locked also the door. "Hey! Let me out!" (Y/N) screamed. "Sorry, but no." Bonnie stated. Bonnie and Chica got Foxy to help. The three of them decorated the Dinning Area. "Freddy! Author-chan wants to talk to you!" Chica yelled. Freddy went to the backstage room and closed the door. "Yes, Auther-chan?" Freddy said. Auther: So you wanna impress (y/n) with your dinner date?

"Yes, Auther-chan." Freddy said

Author: Stop calling me that or I'll ruin your date and hypnotize reader-chan to end your relationship!

"Geez, sorry Tiffany!" Freddy said.

Author: OK. I'll help you.

Author Tiffany waves the wand of magical magicallness. The Dinning room is now looking like a Paris restaurant. Author Tiffany taps the wand on freddy. Freddy now is in his human form in a tuxedo with a black top hat.

Author Tiffany pops into the supplies closet. She taps the wand on (y/n)'s head. (Y/n) has on a (f/c) dress with ruffles at the ends. Bonnie now has waiter clothes. "Why me!" Bonnie groan.

Author: cause I said so!

Chica was a chef. "Yay!" She screamed.

Foxy was a music stylest. "Yes! DJ Foxy in da house!" He cheered.

Freddy sat at a table in the middle. The supplies closet door opened and the spotlights drop a light on (y/n). She walked out with (f/c) heels and a (f/c) dress. Her hair was in a straight waved (h/c) style. She walked over to Freddy's table and Bonnie ran over to open the seat across Freddy. (Y/N) politely took the offer and sat down. Bonnie pushed the seat back in. Menus appeared in front of them. Bonnie held a  black notebook and pencil. "May I take your order?" Bonnie look towards freddy.

"I'd have a lobster dinner and the lady shall have (f/f). We will have (f/d)." Freddy said. That was (y/n)'s favorite food and drink. Bonnie wrote it down and left.

"So, are you having a great time?" Freddy asked. "Yea this is beautiful. Theme looks like Paris. Its my favorite place." (Y/N) admired. "(Y/N), will you make me a happy animatronic boy dead and be my girlfriend?" Freddy kneeled on one knee and (y/n) stood up, the lights shone on them. It made Freddy's icy blue piercing eyes sparkle. Freddy held up a proposal ring. (Y/N) started crying saying "yes" continuously. Freddy placed the ring on her finger. Bonnie came back with the food. DJ Foxy time. Foxy turned on a tango music. Freddy held a red rose between his teeth. (Y/N) giggles. (Y/N) and Freddy danced the night away.

Freddy pulled (y/n) into a room and were kadoodling with each other.

That's the end of your Chapter story.