Different

"OH FUCK!.." i moan and yelp helplessly. Applying as much pressure as possible to get the job done.

"MMM.. gnkd.. dkekfififmfmlroeo" I squeal louder and louder, squeezing my boyfriend's hand to convey to him that I am about to squirt all over his mama noodles.

Bartholomew gets the message and stop massaging my already bruised clitoris. Taking his nose away from my cooch to meet me eye to eye after he just played with my pussy using his gigantic witch nose!!.. When we meet each other's gaze, I got butterflies in my stomach. Not the kinds you'd think. The ones that got rabbies and went back into a disgusting minuscule caterpillar. My GOD was he ugly. His nose was the length of my geometry teachers penis and his lips were as thin as my ass. He was truly a sight...

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" He smirked that infamous fuckboy smirk that made my pussy cry abd vomit.

"No, I didnt." I lied. Of course I enjoyed it you fucking dimwit; I almost came just from you using your nose. But I can't let him know that I enjoyed it because... I'm different😧

"Come on now don't lie to me" He got up and put his hideous face next to my glorious face. I was truly stunning. I was prettier than Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner and of course Beyonce. That old hag wish she could look and sing like me.

I sang a couple notes just to prove that I am better than Beyonce and... different😩. Bartholomew looked at me confused and lowkey disgusted.

"You BITCH" I screamed and demand him take off his pants. He did it with ease and showed me his penis. Oh my god, his penis was atrocious. All penises are but he's... yt. Yt boy penises look like mini bottles of pepto bismol. Heavy on the mini.

"ooo someone seems horny and mad" His dick gets hard in an instant. He was right. I was extremely horny. And although his face was hideous, his body was glorious. A big pile of meat. Extreme sex appeal. yesYes YEEEEESSSSSS!!

I kneel down and suck his dick with the quickness and in seconds, his fruity cum slide down my throat. I cum from his cum. I get up and tell him to turn around

"Why?"

"I wanna eat your ass"

"... ok"

He turns around and his cheeks are in my face. Big as ever. I spread them wide and give them a quick lick. He didn't wipe... I lick all of the poo up and rub his ass. It stank so good. I got up.

"Where are you going babe?" Bartholomew calls out in his unappealing voice. His voice is such a turn off that my once dripping coochie looses all of it's juices. Shriveling up like a raisin

"I have to go" I yell out in a hurry

"Why? Where do you have to go?"

I ignore his second question

"Because I'm... different"

The end

Drop a vote if you liked it😇😇😍😜🤪