Chapter 10 + FUN FACTS

Author's P.O.V

"Valt! " y/n shouted running towards Valt. "H-hey y/n. Need something? " valt stuttered. He knew who was she really is. His long time crush. But of course he's not gonna tell it to anyone. "Actually I was wondering if we could practice.. "

"What about Free? You could practice with him " said Valt. "Actually he's busy training plus I don't want to bother him today. To be honest, me and Free made a bet on who ever lose will buy us food (lunch) tomorrow. That's why I need your help! Please? "

"Alright then! I'll help you " Valt said with a closed eyed-smile. ( I don't know if that's how you spell it or how you put it.) "Thank you" y/n said. Time passed and they were just training, y/n was soaking wet. " lets rest for a little bit " valt suggested who was now giving y/n a water bottle. "Thanks "she said and grabbed the water bottle. " Baruto to issho ni torēningu shite kurete arigatō, arigatō! ( thanks for helping me train Valt, I appreciate it! ) " y/n exclaimed. "Of course anytime. But do you really need to speak Japanese? "

"Of course I do! "

"Y/n!! " a familiar voice said. "Trisha? " y/n said. "What is it? Is there a problem? " . "No! Its worst from that! "

"What is it?! "

"M-my pet h-hamster d-d-died! " Trisha said. "That's horrible!  Nē, kanojo wa chōdo sonotame ni watashi ni denwa shita no? Watashi wa sore ga chō shinkokuda to omotta. ( geez she just called me for that? and i thought it was super serious.) "
Y/n said mumbling the last sentence.

"Did you say something? "

"N-no, of course not.. Hehe" y/n said sweat dropping. " Sore wa ī kotode wa arimasendeshita. ( you know y/n, that was not nice) " Valt said. "What's wrong with you people?! I can't understand what your saying "

" too bad for you Bff " y/n said. " but don't worry, I'll teach you some Japanese words. "

"Sure!! "

The Next Day...

" alright free! Are you ready to lose! " y/n said pointing her finger at the golden boy. "Yeah, no " free said in his usual expression.

" 3 "

" 2 "

" 1 "

" Let it rip! "

After the battle. ( sorry I can't do battle scenarios)

" dammit! I can't believe I lost again! " y/n pouted. "Heh. Guess you'll gonna be the one who's paying " free smirked. "Its not fair! You always win! Why can't I win for once?! "

"I know, I even went easy on you " free said. "What?! "

That was one why Free loves y/n, he likes teasing her. And basically that's how there relationship is. " fine.. Where do you want to eat? " the girl asked. "Anywhere you want. " oh.. Ok! Let's go to the café then! I heard from dad, that they're already serving some lunch foods or what ya call it "

***

"Hey is that Shasa and Valt? Come let's get inside already! " y/n said and grabbed Free's arm. "Hey guys! " y/n shouted.

Valt's P.O.V

"Hey guys! " I know that voice. " hey y/n, free! " I heard shasa said. "What are you doing here? Going on a date too? "

"Yeah, and I guess the both of you two are on a date too. " I said. "OooOhhHhhHh Great!! Then we can have like a double date! "

"Yeah your right, here come sit with me y/n, free you can sit next to Valt. " shasa said. "Now let's get our order ". " yuppie!! " y/n said. Even here she acts like a 4 year old kid.

~~~

Now for the fun facts!

1. DYK? I save all of the Japanese sentences, here are they all!

• Watashi no kawaī kurasshu

•E~tsu? ..... Hontōni?..... Naze? Kanojo ni nani ga okotta no? ... Wakarimashita,-go de anata o besuti to yonde kudasai!

•Baruto to issho ni torēningu shite kurete arigatō, arigatō!

•Nē, kanojo wa chōdo sonotame ni watashi ni denwa shita no? Watashi wa sore ga chō shinkokuda to omotta.

•Sore wa ī kotode wa arimasendeshita.

2. Y/n/ your real name is y/n Amor l/n.  But in the prologue you didn't said that because you prefer  by the name y/n tsurugi. ( this was before your parents got divorced.) Then years later you kinda like the name Amor.

3. I was supposed to make y/n, Free's little sister but I change that.

4. You and Free was supposed to date in chapter 11, but I change that.

5. You were supposed to know the truth, and guess what? I change that again for some thrill.

6. Valt will not developed some feelings for you in some Future Chapter, but don't worry he'll soon develop some. Let's just say he has a tiny bit crush on you.

7. I almost made this book discontinued-

The following sentence is a spoiler, if you don't like spoiler then please skip. Dont worry I did make some space so you couldn't see that..

8. I'll be making Trisha, your sister- SPOILER ALERT!!

9. That's all. Oh also Delta is like your little brother here.