Never leave me again

It was a Monday morning and Betty remembered her boyfriend of 3 years was coming back today from a trip he took with his family for a few months. She picked out an outfit it was semi ripped black jeans, a cropped hoodie, she wore her hair down, a little makeup, and some hightop white sneakers. She then heard a car beep and knew it was her bestfriend Veronica. She grabbed her backpack and hopped in her car. She didn't have time to eat but that didn't matter to her.

Once they arrived at school they both hopped out of the car and walked inside to their lockers. "So did you see Jughead at all B?" Veronica asked opening her locker. "Umm no actually we texted last night but it wasn't even much." Betty said putting some books in her locker. "Oh, well did you eat yet?" "Oh umm yeah" Betty said unsure. "Whatd you eat then?" Veronica said closing her locker and turning to Betty. "Granola bar." Betty said.

Veronica stared at her and nodded sarcastically. "Okay whatever you say. I'll be talking to your man about this." "No V please please don't I cant go through with that conversation between him and i." "Then eat Betty even if it's just a yogurt cup, or an apple." Betty sighed deeply "Fine"

Veronica smiled at her and held out her hand. "Cmon let's go to the lounge for a little." Betty took her hand as they walked into the  lounge to find no other than Jughead. Betty looked up from the ground as he turned his head towards her where he was sitting on the couch. Veronica looked at her and smiled. "Go hug your boy" Betty couldn't do it, she felt lightheaded, she felt the need to just die. She fell down and fainted.

"Oh my god" Jughead said standing up and taking her out of Veronicas arms. "Jug?" Veronica asked. "What? What happened Veronica?" Jughead asked worriedly. "She'll wake up soon this isn't the first time this has happened." "What has happened? What's causing this Lodge?" Veronica sighed and spoke "Shes not eating." "What do you mean shes not eating?" "Exactly thats what I mean, Alice became a complete alcoholic abuses Betty both physically and mentally." "Oh god" Jughead said pulling Betty closer to him.

About 30 minutes later Betty woke up and groaned. She was on Jugheads lap her head resting in the crook of his neck. Veronica and Archie were also their. "Jug?" Betty choked out. "Yes love?" Jughead said rubbing her back. "Im sorry, I'm so sorry" Veronica and Archie looked at Jughead and left. Jughead sighed and spoke "I know, but its not your fault. You're scared of your mother and whatever happened. I'm sorry I haven't been here, im sorry I wasn't their when you needed me, but now im here for you always am always will be." "But its not your fault jug you were spending time with your family the people you love most" Betty said looking at him.

Jughead scoffed "Youre the most important person to me, the one who love most in this world and thats the way its gonna stay." "Even if we ever had a kid?" Betty asked "Well it would be an even tie" Jughead said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I think you and I are gonna go soon and eat pops, your mother has no control over what you eat" "Why? Because you do?" Betty asked. "No because you do and only you" Jughead said staring at her straight in the eyes. "Never leave me again" Betty said hugging him tightly. "I plan not too" Jughead said hugging back.

word count not including this: 618 words

So I got bored so here's a little smth

Follow me for more!

~Mianuet ❤