I am so sorry darlings,, I TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS IKK SAWRRY ㅠㅠ so here's a long chapter to make it up :)

(btw I was writing this right? And then ep 1 of en o' clock comes out and that one heehoon scene when hoonie says "ramyeon or me?" AAHHHHH ㅠㅠ IM CRYING AS WE SPEAK)

Btw this is what happens from the last chapter but just from hoon's side of the story and including some new moments too. So if you're confused I recommend maybe re-reading the 1st chapter to get some background context anyways enjoy !

---

Sunghoon's pov <3

---

"Hey jay, have you seen heeseung? I can't find him I've been looking for him for a while" "sorry I don't know." Ah just my luck.. heeseung where are you...?

"Sunghoon can I talk to you for a bit? In private?" Turning my head to the familiar voice I smile, "ah sure." Well if I can't find heeseung I guess I can spare some time..

Pulling my hand he led me outside away from the party. It was quiet and a bit chilly. Today was the end of the year party some senior was hosting at his house. I convinced heeseung to come with me, but we got seperated. Knowing him he's probably a nervous wreck right now.

"What was it you wanted to tell me jaeyun?" "a-ah well um.. I just wanted to check up on you haha.." his twitching hands and flustered face confused me. Was he hiding something? "Um I'm fine, why bring me all the way out here to ask me that?" I said chuckling. He kept stuttering making it hard to understand him.

My eyes landed on a lost boy wandering around waiting for someone. The familiar raven haired boy made my heart leap. Back then I didn't know what that meant.. I smiled and almost called out to him until I felt my shirt being pulled on and warm lips on top of mine. Startled, I stood still not knowing what to do. "I like you sunghoon.. will you go out with me?"

What.... what......? "J-jaeyun.. i-" "I promise I'll treat you right." My eyes wandered to the boy in the back. Heeseung.. he saw the whole thing. We stared at each other confused. He eventually wiped his eyes and ran off. I thought that he maybe thought I left him alone to go screw around with jaeyun. I thought that was the reason..

We never spoke about that incident afterwards and I never questioned why he cried. We went on as friends. And I ended up being sim jaeyun's boyfriend..

   ---

"Okay that enough cuddles jaeyun! I-" I was interrupted by him suddenly tickling me. I kept trying to speak but only laughter came out. "O-okay okay that's enough!" I said catching my breath,"I need to go see heeseung now." Fixing my shirt, I sat up properly, calming myself down.

"Why are you always leaving to go see him? He barely even talks to anyone" "… he talks to me.. Now shush jealous boy I gotta go." Before leaving I patted his head and fixed my hair. Sighing that familiar uncomfortable feeling struck my mind. Anytime jaeyun got too close there was always that feeling I felt that was not right.

Anytime I was with heeseung it felt so right. Like this feeling I'm... safe. Maybe it was just because I knew him longer than jaeyun. That had to be it..