😳Caught😳 [Chaerji] REQUESTED

A/N: Hello! I am not good with writing smuts But I will Try my best

--------

SMUT WARNING🔞

--------

Chaeryeong was preparing dinner, when Yeji came home earlier than usual. Chaeryeong was confused but happy to see her wife home. 

'You're home early today'

'Is that bad?'

'No, just curious why'

'Because I wanted to see my wife' Yeji said as she snaked her hand around Chaeryeong's waist and started kissing her neck aggressively.

It caused Chaeryeong to look up and moan slightly before pushing Yeji away.

'I'm preparing dinner honey, we'll do it later' 

Yeji whined at her wife as she grew impatient. She started to loosen up her tie and unbutton her polo causing it to expose her  black bra as leaned on the counter.  She clearly wants Chaeryeong's attention, and Chaeryeong seems to notice. Chaeryeong stopped what she's doing and looked over at Yeji. 

'I guess I can cook later...'

'Race you to the bed'

'Bet'

Once they reached the bed room, Yeji started kissing Chaeryeong aggressively. She started at the lips then made her way down at the neck. Chaeryeong got impatient so she took her hoodie off and unclasped her bra. 

'Someone got impatient' 

'Shut up or I won't give you what you want'

'Okay princess'

They bump into every object in the way, creating a mess in the room. Once they laid on the bed, Yeji was leaning against Chaeryeong removing her polo and her bra, along with her  belt and pants. Chaeryeong did the same.

While they were having their... session, Yeji's phone kept ringing and vibrating which annoyed Chaeryeong. 

'Yah! your phone is really loud. I think it's urgent'

'No no... I'll just turn it off. It's probably just my assistant telling me about the stuff. I'll deal with it later'

'Mkay'

As they continued...

Meanwhile Yuna's POV:

Why isn't Mama picking up? Is there something wrong? I think she's just busy... But why isn't mommy picking up too? Are they together or something? Wait... I think They're planning A surprise for me! DHUWDUDUDH OMG YUNA SOMETIMES BEING A GENIUS IS BAD. YOU SPOILED YOUR OWN PARTY. 

'Alrighty! Yuna this is your stop' The driver yelled. I would usually have a driver pick me up from school. He lives in the 'Workers Home' My mama gave them. It was a pretty big home only for our workers. Anyways, I give him a warm smile and enter the house. It was really quiet today... Something's definitely up... I look down and I saw mommy's apron on the floor,  mommy wouldn't just throw them like that, She's really clean and organized. I heard mommy yell "UGHHH it's starting to hurt". I went to mommy and mama's room only to be shocked.

3rd Person POV:

Yuna threw the nearest object at Yeji as she yelled 'Don't hurt Mommy!!'

They both turn to Yuna who was standing there furious. Yeji and Chaeryeong was completely frozen.

'Mama don't choke mommy... Please' Yuna said while tearing up

Yeji and Chaeryeong turn to each other, only to see the position they were in. Yeji was on top of Chaeryeong choking her. They both gulped and said 'Yuna it was only a small fight'. Yuna ignored them and ran to her room.

They both got clothed and sighed knowing that it's gonna be a long night. 

They knocked at Yuna's Door trying to calm her down

'Yuna it's mommy. I'm okay'

Yuna ran into her mommy's arms and hugged her glaring at Yeji. Chaeryeong hugged back and signaled Yeji to talk to her. When Yeji got closer, Yuna got in front of Chaeryeong Protecting her. Yeji kneeled down to 10 year old Yuna and apologized.

'Baby don't cry. I'm sorry if you think I hurt mommy. I promise I didn't. We were just wrestling...  me and your mommy do it Often, and you know mama likes it safe... so that accidents don't happen' Yeji said clearly smirking at Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

Yuna can't hold herself anymore so she ran in Yeji's arms hugging her tightly. 

'I can't stand seeing one of you hurt. Please don't hurt each other anymore'

'I won't ever do that. EVER'

The trio hugged and cuddled, and ordered take out. Chaeryeong wasn't in the mood to cook after what happened. They watched Netflix and did make overs. Yeji was happy Yuna forgave her, Chaeryeong was  relieved Yuna didn't know what they really did, Yuna was relieved and happy that they weren't actually hurting each other.

- THE END -

Hi ya'll I hope you like this Chapter. If you have any other requests, just comment them below and I'll try my best to do them :))) Anyways, Stay safe, wash ur hands, wear a mask, I luv ya'll💕