Finale

Third Person PoV:
The clock chimes, as it strikes 12 AM. The Rose-Xiao Long family can be seen, sitting in the back office of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The phone begins ringing, prompting Ruby to answer it. It begins playing a message, on speaker so they all can hear it.

Phone Guy: Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

The voice says, stopping for a minute, before continuing.

Phone Guy: Ah forget it, I'm not gonna give you guys the rest of the message. Y/N has you right where he wants you, and there's no escaping now. The moment you stepped through those doors, you sealed your fates, and he'll make sure of that, with his friends. Ruby, how about you peek out that left door, and tell your family what you see.

He says, as Ruby walks over to the left door. She leans out, looking down the hall, and yelps in fear. She quickly ducks back in, pressing the button to close the door.

Ruby: There's a bunch of animatronics out there!

Phone Guy: Yep! If you wanna survive a little bit longer, close the right door aswell.

He says, as Yang quickly slams the right door shut. They wait for the phone Guy to continue.

Phone Guy: I doubt you'll survive the night, since they're all hunting you down, and the power only lasts so long. With those doors closed, the power will just drain faster and faster, so good luck, and have fun!~

He says, in a demonic tone. The phone call ends, as Ruby opens the door. She decides to try and find a way out, dashing off into the dark. Her family watches over the security monitors, as she enters a door. The door slams shut behind her, as she's cornered by the nightmares, who all laugh maniacally.

N.Fredbear: We can't kill her, he wants that honor...

Fredbear says, as the others nod in understanding. Nightmare Bonnie grabs a guitar, slamming it against Ruby's head, knocking her out cold. The camera goes offline, coming back a moment later. Ruby is gone, with a small puddle of blood left where her head landed. Yang dashes out, looking for Ruby. She gets caught off guard, and knocked unconscious by Springtrap.

Springy: Damn brat... Only fools rush in...

He says, lifting her over his shoulder, as the camera cuts out. Once it comes back, the two are gone, and the animatronics are closing in on the office. The four adults are visibly scared, unsure what to do in this situation. Soon, the animatronics are outside the doors, waiting for them to open from the power running out. Meanwhile, Ruby and Yang regain consciousness, both inside a pair of animatronic suits. Ruby goes to move, and try to stand up, but a voice stops her.

 Ruby goes to move, and try to stand up, but a voice stops her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N: I wouldn't try that, if I were you, Ruby. Those are springlock suits, one wrong move, and well, you'll end up like Springy...

He says, in a dark tone. His soul appears from the suit, as the suit goes limp. He smirks, floating around the two.

Y/N: My dear sisters, this is my revenge for what you did to me... How you turned my happiest day into the worst day imaginable for me! You ended my life, because you wanted to have fun, but didn't think of the consequences of your actions!

He says, angrily. He floats up to a sprinkler above the two girls. He chuckles evilly, as he reaches up and grabs the sprinkler.

Y/N: Another thing about springlocks, they get loose when wet, and when they get loose, you get to feel what it's like being torn open until you die...

He says, activating the sprinkler. Water begins pouring down onto the two springlock suits. The springlocks begin to creak and groan, before suddenly, POP, they snap out of their locked state. The springlocks tear into the two girls, and their screams pierce the silence of the Pizzeria, as their bodies are painfully torn open. Blood pours out, leaking from all the joints of the suits, as the two girls try to pull the suits off. Y/N stands there, watching with no remorse. Soon, the two girls go limp, as their parents screams echo, a sign that the animatronics got into the office. Y/N goes to revive the two girls, to make them suffer for eternity, when a red hand lands on his shoulder. He looks up, and sees Old Man Consequences. The two disappear, reappearing beside a red lake. The two sit down, as Old Man Consequences casts a line into the lake, fishing for something. The two are in human forms, with Y/N wearing a Golden Freddy Mask on his head.

 The two are in human forms, with Y/N wearing a Golden Freddy Mask on his head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

OMC: Leave the demons to their demons, child...

He says, placing a hand on Y/Ns shoulder, reassuringly. Y/N looks over at him, as he speaks.

OMC: Rest your own, troubled soul... There is nothing else to do now... The gates of heaven are waiting for you...

He says, as Y/N gains a small, somber smile. He stands, as two small white wings sprout from his back.

Y/N: Thank you, Old Man Consequences... For everything...

OMC: It was my pleasure, child... Now go, the others are waiting for you...

He says, as Y/N flies upward, using his new wings. He heads for the pearly white gates of Heaven, as the camera fades to black...
___________________________________________
Yeah, I know this story is kinda short. I had no better ideas on how to end it, so I just decided to make and release the finale chapter, to atleast mark one story as finished.