Bad Ending 🙎🏻‍♂️🤜🙍🏼‍♂️

"What the actual fuck?"

"...Huh?" The blonde 🙍🏼‍♂️ boy turned in response.

"What in the actual god damned, milf juggling, mother fucking, donkey caressing, Hitler-loving, muCUS PUKING, DAG NABBING, EVAN HEE-HEEING, MONKEY GROPING, PUMPKIN FUCKING, SPUNK BURPING, TITTY SLAPPING, BALL BITING, NOSE PICKING, JEFF BEZOS JIZZING, UNHOLY NUNNERY FUCKING, ORPHANAGE KILLING, CHROMOSOMES ROBBERY, PIG SHITTING, TRAIN HARASSING, GOD-DAMNED-"

Keaton's head dropped in shame as he waited for Tyler to finish. His dignity? Shredded to pieces.

"-DICK SHAVING ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Tyler heaved several times, out of breath from his rant. He was far from finished.

"You were gay this whole time and didn't tell me?"

"I," Keaton began, biting his lip anxiously. "I thought this would happen. You'd be mad at me."

"I'm only mad at you because you kept this from me this whole time. You weren't honest with me and had the nerve to take it out on me as if I was a shitty person for something I wasn't responsible for! How was I supposed to know any of this was going on?! I thought we were friends!"

"We can still be friends!"

"How the hell do you expect me to pretend you didn't confess you've been gay for me this whole time?! I can't just pReTeNd you're not checking me out when we're together in class or hating on Anna for dating me!"

Keaton's shoulders slumped in defeat. There was no salvaging this. God, he was so stupid for fucking this up. He fucked up his most precious friendship.

Tyler took a step back as he paused his rant. He took a good look at the man in front of him: tears streaming down his face, eyes too ashamed to meet his, hands shaking from his outburst. This... is- was his friend. He looked on with disgust and betrayal. Now, he was looking at a liar and a racist. He wanted nothing more to do with him.

"Keaton," he sighed, "I don't want to hurt you. But I can't continue a friendship like this, where we'll both be in denial of how you feel about me." Pain twisted in Keaton's chest. Shit, no...

Tyler made his way back to the mirror he was standing at before, and finished off the stubborn knot he was trying to force his tie into. He inhaled as he patted his suit down; he guessed he looked good 'nuff. Anna was waiting for him. He glanced at the time on his phone: he still had a couple minutes left.

Keaton looked on as the man he loved put more distance between them, as he made his way to the door. He was losing him. No, no... not after all we've been through...

"Adios, mi ex amigo," Tyler began as he opened the door. He turned back for a moment, guilt jabbing at his heart as he glanced back at the teary-eyed blonde standing alone. "I hope you find another broski."

The door shut quietly. Keaton could hear the footsteps fade away on the other side. He'll no longer crack open a cold one with him.

He slumped down before the fireplace once more, feeling the room become colder as the last of the flames ate through the final straws of wood remaining. He fucked up, big time.

Why did I have to tell him?

Fin. ;( </3 🤭💔