13 |

Early squad where you aT

*not edited*

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

   Yuta ran down the stage, the screams of the thousands of fans exhilarating, the tens of thousands of green lights surrounding him like stars on a clear night. The adrenaline of performing song after song, quick outfit changes between every couple of songs and the rush to move quick beneath the stage that the fans know nothing about. The pushes of staff guiding him to where his next outfit was, back to another platform to rising up from below from or the stairs on the side to enter from, the shouts and whispers in in-ears with commands in both English and korean; a starch contrast to how free it was on stage, able to breath in the open space above the stuffy metallic understage, running freely as fans cheered for them.

   He absolutely loves it. His smile won't disappear from his face, ensuring deep smile lines when he's old, and the rush makes him forget everything that didn't matter at the moment: singing, dancing, the fans, his members. So much so that he feels no worries as he runs down from the main stage at the end of the venue to the stage in the near center, meeting the other guys who seem to be having just as much fun as he is. As he approaches steadily the guys –who were messing in front of the camera– he passes Dongyoung who gives him a look, his lips barley moves but Yuta could see what he was mouthing, "Be careful."

   But his mood could not be ruined, he slowed down, settling on a bouncy and loose walk, keeping in mind that he needs to be careful on his body, but it's hard to remember that when they're having to much fun and adrenaline is rushing through his veins as he interacts with the others.

🎭

   He felt lightheaded but that didn't stop the satisfaction he felt as they were lowered off stage, a huge smile on his face as he breathed heavily. They were surrounded by staff immediately, taking their micpacks off and equipments, and their chatter instantly began.

"Hyung! I can't believe you broke another lightstick!" Donghyuck exclaimed as he took off his leather jacket.

"I didn't mean to!" Jaehyun laughed. "I don't know what happened, it just came off!"

"That's what she said–"

"Mark!"

"Sorry-" Mark smiled, not at all sorry.

"Yuta hyung," Dongyoung slithered his way through the members and staff as they were led back to the dressing rooms. "How're you feeling? I swear, you were running way too much on stage."

He giggled, "Doie it's fine! I wasn't running that much, and I did call down at some point." He said. The adrenaline was starting to wear off, and maybe he was starting to regret running so damn much, feeling a bit sick.

The younger shook his head, but ultimately said nothing as they were handed their clothes to change back into.

🎭

🎭

He lucky that he got his own room this time, given time to really think about things, a time he both looks forward to and dreads. Time alone means relaxing and recharging, but also left to his thoughts to confront his problems once again.