7- Six

"Oh my god, Seven. Don't be such a baby and wear the ripped jeans." Six grunted and walked towards Seven.
"Six, you know that I don't like people who forces me to wear something.. feminine." 

Six snorted as Seven smacked Six's neck. "Ow, ow and ow." Six observed Seven's legs,
"Dude, your body is better than my body and I'm the female one here. How the- OW!" Seven smacked Six's neck again.

"Six, stop. You know better than everybody that I don't like my body." Six looked at Seven. His face looked tired, depressed and sad. Then something caught Six's eye. 

"Hey Sev."

 Seven looked at Six, raising an eyebrow. "Why is your neck.. why is your neck purple like someone squeezed it?"
Six could feel Seven panicking. "I-I, um, uh, I-I, its nothing!" Seven turned his back to Six and started to walk towards to the cabin.

  Did.. did someone.. Oh, no, nononononononononono. They wouldn't do it! They're good people! What if.. HE tried to.. Oh god. No, please don't tell me.. Six's eyes filled with tears.

Is he having suidical thoughts?..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, finally completed this chapterrrr. i think im going to write another chapter today but idk. i cant promise. nvm, i wish you enjoyed this chapter. byee.