Chapter 59. Snake Attack ☾

A/N: I don't know what to say...I have finnaly reached 100K... :) thank you so much for support you all gave me love you all ❤

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Draco awoke in the middle of the night, when he heard a blood curdling scream arise from somewhere inside the dorm room. He leapt out of bed, cast a lumos charm over the room and quickly searched for the source of the scream. He could not seem to figure out what was going on, in his sleep-addled mind, but the screaming had not stopped and he began to worry that someone was in danger.

Draco only figured out where the scream was coming from when he began to hear a barking coming from Harry's bed. He rushed over and pulled apart the curtains to find Harry screaming and writhing like he was in pain. Draco quickly grabbed a hold of one of Harry's arms and began shaking him, trying to wake him up.

"Harry! Harry! Wake up. It's just a nightmare." Draco explained as he tried several methods of shaking Harry awake. Dragon continued to bark incessantly.

At this point, Neville and Dean had woken up, as well. They both jumped to their feet and ran to the end of Harry's bed. Ron just scrunched his nose and kept on snoring. Neville, in all that was going on, was amazed at the fact Ron had not woken up, as well.

"Harry! Harry!" Draco now screamed, trying desperately to wake his god-brother up. He sighed and turned to Neville.

"Neville, go get Uncle Sev. Tell him Harry needs him." The blond ordered. Neville looked at him confused.

"Uncle Sev?" He questioned. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Snape, Professor Snape." Draco clarified. Neville's eyes grew wide.

"But…but shouldn't we get Professor McGonagall? She's his head of house and Snape, well Snape is…" Neville stuttered. Draco sighed again.

"What? Scary? Just go get him!" Draco repeated.

"But…" Neville started.

"Now!" Draco commanded harshly. Neville nodded and ran off toward the Gryffindor Common room.

He ran faster than he ever thought he could. He quickly reached the dungeons. When he arrived, he hesitated. Was he really going to knock on Professor Snape's door in the middle of the night? He sighed. He guessed he was, as Harry needed him, for whatever reason. He knocked on the door twice and quickly dropped his hand.

He waited several minutes and was about to knock again when the door opened and produced a scowling Snape. Neville stared at the man for several moments.

"Yes?" Professor Snape drawled. Neville gulped.

"Sir…You, you need to come with me. It's Harry. He's….I don't know what he is. But Draco said he needs you. I don't know why. Just, something's wrong with Harry." Neville stuttered out. Professor Snape's eyes widened minutely and he quickly grabbed his cape from beside the door.

On the way up to Gryffindor Tower, Neville looked down at the ground to watch to make sure he did not trip over anything. As he did so, he caught sight of the most interesting thing he ever thought imaginable. Who would have guessed Professor Snape wore bunny slippers? However, he kept any questions to himself. He did not want detention.