Chapter 9 (S2)

8 p.m

I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My mind was still thinking about what Jimin just said at the amusement park. I was trying to forget about what he just said but I can't.

"Y/n, just forget about it. You don't love him anymore. Relax your mind and let's sleep," I said to myself. I took a deep breath and released it. Now, let's sleep.

I closed my eyes. When I was about to sleep, his face popped into my mind. I tried to think of something else but, I can't. His face was still inside my mind and then remembered his words that he still loves me. I sit up and messing with my hair.

"Gosh!" I scream.

What's wrong with me? Why his words effected on me? Love me? No, it's not true at all. Why must I keep thinking about it?

Then, something crossed my mind. That scene where he's kissing on me that day. I put my hands on my head.

"Gosh! I'm gonna be crazy," I said.

1 week later

Jimin's P.O.V

I was at home, alone here. The others went outside. It's not like I don't want to join them but my body feels so tired. That's why I'm here, alone.

"I'm feeling bored right now." 

Now, I regret that I didn't join them. I lie down on the couch and stare at the ceiling. I closed my eyes for a while. Something was bothering me, Y/n.

I opened my eyes and sighed. I put my hand on my forehead. I'm still confused about my feelings. Sometimes, I was thinking, is Seulgi was the right person for me? Or is it Y/n?

When I'm with Seulgi, my heart beating fast but, when I saw Y/n, it's like I can't take my eyes from her and my heart beating so fast more than when I was with Seulgi. It's like, my heart is about to explode. When I heard that she and Taehyung were dating, it's like I can't accept the truth. I know I should be happy for her since I was the reason why we're broke up but, I feel jealous when I saw she's with him.

"It makes me stress," I said and relax my mind. Maybe I should call Seulgi.

Talking about her, it's been three or four days since we didn't meet. Every time I'm texting her, 'Sorry, I'm busy right now'. That's what she tells me every time I tried to text or called her. Maybe I should go to her house.