<5>

*during lunch, at the cafeteria...*

Y/n POV

We all seat together at a table and talk about VR. Turns out, Josh, Grant, Eddie and Gabby also wants to become a VR gamer. We talk about gaming and stuff. Soon, the bell rang and we all headed to our class.

After lunch, my next class is latte art class. When I walk into class, I saw Eddie. I then seat next to him, "so, why did you join latte art, Eddie" I asked. "Well, I just want to try and impress my crush..." He said, as his face turned a little red. We then talk for a bit before the lesson started.

*after school...*

It was the last class of the day when the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the school gate. I then got a call.

M: mom, Y: you

M: hey sweetie

Y: hey mom

M: how's school today?

Y: it was great

M: good to know, oh and, also forgot to tell you. I and your father will not become home til, Sunday. So maybe you and have your friends over?

Y: oh, okay mom. That's sound great to me. So like a sleepover?

M: of course! Oh and, there is some cookie dough in the fridge. When you and your friends are home, you can just put them in the oven.

Y: alright mom

M: okay, you have fun with your friends. Okay, sweetheart?

Y: okay mom, love you and dad

M: we love you too. And make sure you have fun

Y: okay mom.

M: bye sweetie

Y: bye mom

I then end the call. I saw them at the gate and went up to them pretty excited. "Hey, you look pretty happy, what made you this happy?" Gaege asked, "well... I was wondering... If you guys... Want to come to my place and we can have a sleepover?" I said. "You're serious?!" Mully said, I nod. They all jump excitedly, like some kids at a candy shop.

We all then chat. On the way to my house, I asked, "so, what do you guys want to do when we reach?". "How about... You give us a tour of your house?" Gabby suggested. "Then maybe after that... We eat cookies and watch a movie?" I suggested. We all agreed. Soon, we arrived.

 Soon, we arrived

"Woah... This is... Amazing" Gaege said. We then head into the house.