Ch1 The Beginning Of Destruction

Present Day, At 'M.D Mansion' ...Time : 3:19 a.m.

*lightning strikes*

*pitch dark foggy night*

*animals howling*

*raining like bullets shooted from the yonder skies*

Mr. Parker Vincent wakes up at the heavy sound of thunderbolt, blindly tapping his fingers on the side table, looking for his spectacles to peep through the blurred window glass, his hands shivering, face went sweaty, eyes gone red.

"Why the clouds roar so harshly like never before? The weather is so upsetting" he whispered in terror.

"Is it a sign of the beginning of destruction?"

He lost his breath, looking here and there for a glass of water. Fortunately kept on the side table, he had a sip and felt a little better. Unaware of the fact that this might be the last time he felt 'better' cause the future seems to go into the grim tunnel of the 'worse'.

Shivering hands, sweaty face and red eyes, do you think, the bad weather was the cause? No, it was his sins from which he cannot escape, regret became his shadow. Good days don't last forever, once you decide to step in hell.

"It's time to pay for your deadly sins, Mr. Vincent." ~ An alert from the holy clouds.

The next day...

*phone beeps*

Mr. Vincent jerked and woke up, stretching his hand to pick up the ringing phone.

"Hello?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"Sir, it's....o...ove..r, we're...dea...dead" a shattered voice.

"What is it...Harry? Why are you stammering? Is everything alright?" He asked curiously.

"He...he woke up." said harry, the messenger.

"You mean....the werewolf?" Parker whispered.

"Yes."

"He is missing, he ran away, the chains are shattered all over like pieces of a fragile glass, I guess he has grown even stronger."

He lost his breath and choked in terror. The phone slipped from his trembling hands.

"Hello? Are you there? Sir? Hello? Can you hear me?" Harry kept blabbering but Mr. Vincent was too fearful and baffled to hear or utter a single word.

...

'Benchmark street, house 4..'

Mr. James Christopher's eyes glued to the television. Reclining on his armchair. His facial expressions got intense just when he read the headline "Danger Alert!"