1

Y/N's POV-

Y/N's POV-

I finally moved out for good from 'our' apartment. Or our ex-apartment. Well his apartment now. I never want to think about me and him like 'us' ever again in my life. I don't think anybody ever does after coming home to your two -year boyfriend happily rolling in your bed with some other girl.

So here I am. Driving towards my new flat I found two weeks ago. I had a meeting with my roommate-to-be and we totally clicked. She seemed really cool and nice to me.

I could not afford a flat just for me with my job at the bar, so I'm glad I could find something really nice on short notice. To be honest, I'd rather live under some tree rather be near that bastard ever again.

'Jackson' that's the name of the guy who shredded my heart to pieces. He's the reason I don't ever see myself trusting another man in my life again. I always thought we had something special, that we loved each other more than anything and that we could last. He made me happy. And I was so wrong to think I made him happy too. Our relationship was a pretense all this time. And I don't even want to think of, nor know how many women he slept with behind my back.

When I found him that night with that bimbo, he didn't even bother to try to explain things to me. Not that I would listen anyway. And it hurt that he didn't even apologize. So as much as it hurts I packed my things as quick as I could while tears were streaming down my face and Jackson was saying goodbye to the girl with words like, "I'll call you later, babe", sealing it with a nice kiss breaking my heart even more.

He went watching TV after that, leaving me all alone having a breakdown. When I was finished, I rolled my suitcases out of his bedroom and walked to the door. His voice stopped me, "Y/N, I ..." I guess he couldn't finish the sentence. Or he couldn't find the words.