𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 : 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 - 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒚

𝒊'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒏."

IT HAS BEEN 683 DAYS since the last time Thomas Shelby saw the raven-haired woman

IT HAS BEEN 683 DAYS since the last time Thomas Shelby saw the raven-haired woman. 683 days since the last time he felt her warmth right under his touch, and not a day went by that he didn't think about Mercy—she corrupted his mind, she was inside him, she clung around him like a necklace. Thomas sees her wherever he goes, everything reminds him of her. Though, he'd often find himself in the comfort of a certain woman named Lizzie Stark. But, for each day he wakes up, he'd always hope that she would turn up at his door and return right back into his arms. 

It took longer than Thomas had anticipated; he had assumed that it would only take a few months and that she would be back in London by then. However, months turned into a year, which seemed like an eternity to him. Mercy had sent a total of five letters and a single photograph to him since she arrived in her country, the photograph was placed inside his pocket watch that he'd always carry around and it served as a reminder that Mercedes would always be right next to him.

From the letters she had written, Thomas learned that her sister, Soledad, didn't want to leave their bed-ridden mother all alone. A year after the death of Antonio de Silva, the widow soon fell ill, her physical and mental health deteriorating each second that passed by. Despite Mercy's opposition to it, she had no choice but to bite the bullet for the sake of her sister. 

She also told him her plans on putting the hacienda for sale if her mother drew her last breath, after all, the place held terrible memories for the de Silva sisters, and what good would it do to keep the estate? It was not like she had intentions of returning back to the Philippines, if truth be told, she'd rather die in a foreign land than in that place. The money she accumulated was more than enough for her sister to live properly for the rest of her life, and that's all that mattered to her. She had to make up for the lost years she was supposed to be with Soledad, and she was willing to go to any length for her younger sister.