Chapter 10

Y/n's mom POV

Why is this happening to me!!?. *Panting**.
Y/n's mom: Soo-jye ya call the doctor!!!
My brother rushed to call the doctor. While I wasn't able breath. The doctor took me to the emergency room.

After an hour.

I felt much better...I taught I was gonna die.
Soo-jye: 'Are you fine??'
Y/n's mom:' yea'

Y/n POV

I'm in the middle of my school. I was a worried about my mom but Jimin was right after me, he knew about my mom so he comforted me, I felt better.

Jimin:' y/n-ssi you know the Taehyung has feeling of you? You know it Right??'

Y/n:' Jimin-na how do you!!? Did Taehyung... Wait!! Where is he??! TAEHYUNG*** '

Jimin:' shhh.. y/n-ssi calm down'

Flashback...

Jimin POV

Me and Tae were talking last night about Y/n. And to my surprise Tae told me about his feelings for Y/n.. Tae isn't the type of a guy to do such thing. But I saw the truth in his eyes hoping that he won't leave Y/n forever. Then..

Tae:' Jimin ah will you please talk to Y/n about how I feel?? Pls pls. If I ask she will just go away. She was sure not in the right mind when she was in the hospital and I wanted to confirm what she said at that time'

Me:' Hey hey.. Tae yeah!! You have never said PLEASE to me just say it on more time then I'll do it for you'

Tae:' Pls'
Jimin:'Ok ok I'll'

End of flashback

Tae POV

Omg she is really something..... How can she find that I'm hiding here. I just need to move....

Y/n POV

Jimin tried to hold me in a place, but I managed to get out of his grip and found Taehyung hiding behind the wall...

Y/n:' KIM TAEHYUNG' I just screemed.
Tae:' Ye..ah'
Y/n:' Why don't you ask it yourself??'
Tae:' Nothing.. i don't want to ask you anything'
Y/n:' Then why are you here?'
Tae:' Just to get some fresh air'
Y/n:' Do you come to this small class to get some fresh air??🤨🤨'
Jimin:' Taehyung ah c mon our class is going to start'

They both ran out of the class faster than the light. I just sat and laughed coz of Tae..

Yeah......

I should not delay it any more..this weekend is his birthday, I'm going to confess to him on his birthday..

Oh yeah I must tell Jimin and Jungkook about this only then they'll be able to bring Tae to that place... I called Jimin and Jungkook and told them.....

Chapter end______________________________________________________