"Teach Her a Lesson."

Elsa's POV

When I got there, things weren't going well. The guardians were all gathered around Bunny, who was thrashing on a bed.

"Guys! Back away from Bunny!" I shouted. The guardians all backed away and turned to look at me. I finally had a clear view of Bunny. He had grayish black fur, which made him look sinister rather than fluffy.

"What is it?" North asked.

"Elsa, your hand!" Tooth gasped. I looked at my hand. It was completely gray now, all of the way to the wrist like some strange glove.

"No time. Bunny is going to turn evil any second." I said. Everyone backed up even more.

"Is there a cure?" North asked.

"We need to break Jack's sword." I explained.

"How did you find that out?" Tooth asked.

"He told me." I said. Everyone started laughing.

"Elsa, he won't tell you anything. He's been cursed! He's as good as gone!" Tooth burst out. I narrowed my eyes and was about to say something when Bunny suddenly sat up. He looked at all of us. We looked at him.

"Die!" He suddenly shouted, jumping forward and swinging his boomerangs around crazily. We all turned around and scattered. Bunny ran for the door and vanished outside. We followed him, but he was already gone.

"And now Bunny's gone too." Tooth said sadly.

"That's what you guys don't get! They aren't really gone yet! We can still save them!" I exclaimed. I could tell that Tooth was just mad and hurting too, but she needed to stay positive.

"No, they're gone Elsa! You need to stop hiding and running for once and face the truth!" Tooth shouted, glaring at me. I glared back. That's when everything turned crazy. Me and Tooth pounced on each other, scratching an punching. I could hear North shouting in the background and Sandy's jingling, but I didn't care. Only one thought was in my mind. Teach her a lesson.

Eventually, I pinned her to the ground. My vision seemed sort of fuzzy, and I was breathing hard.

Kill her. Teach her a lesson, a voice in my mind hissed.

"Teach her a lesson." I muttered under my breath.

You hate each other. She tried to steal Jack from you. She doubts you. She didn't even try to save your friends, the voice continued. Tooth was completely at my mercy. There was no better time to teach her a lesson.

"ELSA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I heard Jack's voice shout. I shook my head, trying to clear it.

"ELSA! STOP RIGHT NOW!" North roared. So it wasn't Jack. Just North. My vision cleared. I was standing above a terrified Tooth. North and Sandy were nearby, both looking scared. My hands were glowing. I quickly released the power. Then I backed slowly away.

"I need to leave before I become evil like the others." I said.

"Elsa wait-" North started to say, but I transformed into a streak of white light and flew away.

I had to go somewhere they wouldn't look for me and where I couldn't hurt anyone. Where where where? Home wasn't an option. School was a no no. Too many people knew I love the park. They would search the whole town! Where could I possibly go?

Where was somewhere that the guardians couldn't go? Think Elsa think! Then it clicked. They couldn't go to the Darklings' hideout. They wouldn't dare. And Jack and Bunny might be there. I could break the sword and save Bunny, Jack, and me.

I landed next to the hole where the darklings lived, then transformed back to normal. I immediately felt cold and sick. The shadow had spread to my elbow. It didn't look natural. Of course, it wasn't natural. It was Pitch's magic.

Pitch's POV

"Your curse thing is pathetic." Tempest muttered.

"No it isn't! Everything is going perfectly." I snapped.

"Hah. That's funny. I was under the impression that he was fighting the curse. But obviously I was incorrect. So him talking to Elsa was just my imagination, right?" Tempest said. I froze.

"When. Did. He. Talk. To. Her?" I growled through gritted teeth. Tempest smirked.

"When you let him loose. He went to the school and was able to control himself long enough for him to tell her how to free him and what the sword did. But luckily the big three got in the way, and Elsa was sliced by the Dark Sword." Tempest said. I closed my eyes.

"So she's on our side now?" I asked.

"Of course not. She's actually on her way here right now. But we've got Bunny." Tempest said.

"SHE WHAT?" I roared. Tempest glared at me.

"I'm not deaf you know. I said she's on her way here. Just came in through the main entrance in fact." She explained.

"I thought you say the Dark Sword got her!" I complained.

"I did. But it doesn't have complete control over her yet." Tempest explained. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Rrrr... Fine. Stay put. I'm going to go fix this myself." I said.

"How?" She asked.

"I'm going to turn Elsa completely dark. She'll have no idea what hit her. Besides, everybody knows that cold and dark go together perfectly." I said, pushing open the door and walking towards the entrance. It was time to confront Elsa.