Chapter Twenty

I was eating some crackers and drinking some of my Lipton tea, so I was like I should update.

This is a very special chapter because we get to go into Kimi's P.O.V. (I say it's special at least). I just felt like I had to switch things up a little. Depending on how well the chapter goes, I may continue to add Kimi's P.O.V in certain chapters. 

Anyway, Enjoy.     

-----------------

Kimi's P.O.V

 "Aww, fuck Corey!" I screamed as he rammed back into me.

"Damn you feel so good Kim." He mumbled in my ear, pulling out and ramming back in. He nibbled on my earlobe, moving down and started to suck on my neck. I tightened my grip of my arms that were around his neck, as I felt my muscles tighten.  

"Fuckkkk, I'm gonna cum!" As I finished my sentence he started to stroke me faster. 

"Shit! Hold it, I'm 'bout to cum too." He said breathlessly in my ear, starting to nibble on my earlobe again. 

"Uhh, I can't hold it no more!" I threw my head back, as he tweaked my nipple. The pleasure started to build up more, I was reaching my limit.

"Then cum." I released all my built up pleasure, screaming as I did. Corey grunted, and stroked me as he came. Our lips were soon connected and we shared a kiss. He pulled away from my lips, as he pulled out. He took the condom off and threw it in the trash can next to the bed. He got back under the covers and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Wanna blunt?" Corey asked me. 

"Yeah, pass one." He reached onto the night stand next to him and picked up to rolled blunts. He gave one to me, and I put it in between my lips, Corey doing the same. He grabbed his lighter, lighting his blunt, then passing his lighter to me. 

"I was shocked when you called me, since I thought you and Dre would be all over each other." He said taking a hit. I lit my blunt then put it on the nightstand next to me. 

"No, we're just friends. He has a girlfriend so our relationship isn't going anywhere." I replied as he blew out some smoke and I took a hit. 

"Oh Cj? Yea she sexy as fuck, but I thought he would leave her once you came back." I rolled my eyes, blowing out the smoke in my lungs. 

"I didn't know he had a girl, if I did I wouldn't have come back. When he first told me about her I thought since I had Dre first so I can take him back. 'Cause to me, it wasn't like he was actually serious about her, so I thought I could get him back. But I guess not." He nodded.

"So what are you planning to do?" He took another hit. 

"I don't know..Probably seduce him. If that doesn't work, beat his girl up." Corey chuckled and shook his head, blowing out some smoke. 

"Wait, what if he don't give in? What if he totally tells yo' ass no?"

"He will say yes, or he will give in, I know he still has feelings for me." 

"Well, if you need me to take care of Cj just tell me."

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at him, twisting my face. 

"I'll tell you when the time is right, and if you want me to do what I gotta do. I will." I looked at him, still confused, but he just continued to take hits. I ignored what he said, and contiued to smoke myself.

CJ P.O.V

Even though they denied that they said that they didn't know anything about the word 'trap', I still think that they aren't telling me something. I'm sure as hell that I heard the word trap, I mean why would I make a new meaning for a word then ask you to define it. But just for now I guess I'll just let the shit go.