ⓘnstagram stalking

Y/N was in a situation

Y/N was in a situation. Maybe situation wasn't enough of a word to describe it. More like a tragedy. This is what happened..

It had all started walking home from a doctor's appointment. It was hot, she was sweating, and she was craving some watermelon. Or an ice pop. Never mind, she just wanted to chomp on some ice. 

While these thoughts were running around in her mind, what should attract her view.. but a hot mf down the street. He was wearing a purple suit? Or something like that. He was crazy tall. Wow! I think he's like.. 6'3 at least, she noted. However, what stood out the most were his eyes. They were so many shades of blue- sky, turquoise, glacier. 

Go ask for his social medias. Life is short. said one of her braincells commandingly. 

No way! the other one answered. 

But like.. have you seen those eyes? 

Of course I've seen them. I'm you! Hmm.. fair point though. 

Right?? They're literally glowing!

Conversations with herself were the best. 'Cause really - no one knew her better than herself! After some more mental arguments, she agreed on a compromise.

Now, Y/N was not for the idea to ask for someone's socials directly. Nope, too bold. And so, like any reasonable introvert, her two braincells had come up with a rather ingenious plan. She: 

1. Pulled out her "I'm professional" hat and suit. From where? The magical secret pockets that anime characters always seem to pull things from, I guess.

2. Wore her professional attire.

3. Brought out a clipboard and pen.

4. Took a few seconds to get her social interacting skills in place.

5. Walked up to said hot mf.

6. Asked him for his Instagram. It was for "giveaway purposes", she explained. She was putting people in for a draw - to earn 1000 dollars. And yes, it was completely free to enter. He had accepted happily.

"Let me know if I win," he said, winking at her behind his circular black sunglasses, before he walked away. His white hair flowed behind him.

THOSE. EYES. she fangirled internally. 

As she was leaving, a woman who had overheard her conversation tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Uh, could I enter this giveaway too?"

Y/N's eyes widened as she tried to think of a reply. "Uh.. sorry, all the draw spots are filled up?" she finished with an awkward smile. 

It was obvious that the woman didn't believe this reason. Harrumphing, she pushed past Y/N. "Teenagers. Disrespecting their elders."

Y/N paused for a moment, then started to grin like a lunatic as she remembered - she had gotten that dude's Instagram! After a few moments of self congratulation on her success, she doffed her outfit for a more teenager-y one. On her way home, squirrels stopped to salute her. Birds chirped songs of joy. Chipmunks jumped up and down to congratulate her. Well, at least, it seemed that way to her. She waved ecstatically at everyone she passed. Most waved back, albeit bit confusedly. She was happiness incarnate. 

Back in her room, however, her mood sobered as she reflected on the events of the day. The words and pronouncements that had been said before her chance meeting with that man - She pushed those thoughts away. Don't think about it, she ordered sternly. 

She turned her mind to more whimsical things. Dressing up as a giveaway promoter to get someone's Instagram name - it's what anyone would do! (hopefully?) After all, it was summer vacation. Having been single the last few months.. she wanted a hot girl summer! For two weeks, at least. 

Now, back to business!

Finding the stranger's profile on Instagram (@gojothecool), she looked at his posts. Then, she checked who this Gojo was following. The sensible braincell she had told her that this was a weird (and possibly stalkerish) thing to do. She ignored the advice.

Scrolling, she spotted a profile picture among them that stood out.. "Damn, those eyelashes though. Built different!" she mentally exclaimed.

If this wasn't clickbait.. @megumifushiguro was hot!

"Gojothecool and Megumifushiguro.. Hot mfs of a feather flock together," she said wisely, repeating the age-old saying. 

And, well, one thing had led to another. She clicked on Megumi's account and scrolled through his posts. It was indeed, not clickbait. This was how she spent all of ten minutes, admiring his very nice eyelashes. Then, the aforementioned tragedy struck. She violated rule number 1 of being an Instagram Stalker:

Accidentally liking one of his posts. From three years ago.. 

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'  was her only sad cry. 

//₍ᐢ ̥ ̮ ̥ᐢ₎ *:・。//

A/N: thanks so much for giving this story a read! this is from personal experience btw :')