ⓥery annoying

Megumi was going to head out for his appointment before-

"Oi oi, Megumi! Where you going?"

It was his.. eccentric sensei, for lack of a better word. Said sensei was currently following him enthusiastically, waving.

Then, with identical sly smiles on their faces, Nobara and Yuji popped up on either side of him. Where had they come from? In unison, they chimed, "Megumiii ~ are you going to meet a girl?"

He sighed, knowing his protests were for a lost cause. "Go away."

"Nope!" was their only reply.

And so, this is how the trio walked to the mall - Nobara clinging on to one of his arms and Itadori on the other. Needless to say, he attracted many curious stares from passerby. "Could you stop holding on to me?" he asked annoyedly.

"You know our answer to that!" answered Nobara chirpily. 

"We have to protect you from thirsty dates!" Itadori sternly. 

"It's not a date."

Megumi made his way to the chocolate store, unwanted companions at his side. Thankfully, his sensei (wait, Gojo had been tailing them?) called for Nobara and Itadori to leave Megumi alone. Maybe the white-haired 28 year old intended to be nice for once. 

Of course, the two had protested. Nobara questioned, aghast, "Who will protect grumpy here?!" (she was, evidently, referring to Megumi)

Though, when Gojo called out something like, "We need to set up Mormation Bee," they left immediately.

"See you later!" cried Itadori, saluting Megumi.

"Hopefully later than sooner," muttered the black-haired teen, before striding to the entrance of Chocolate Paradise, the shop Y/N had mentioned.

Now, this was when Megumi realized.. he didn't actually know what Y/N looked like. He scanned the crowd, but gave up. It was a melee of teenagers, adults, and colour. He would wait for her to find him.

//₍ᐢ ̥ ̮ ̥ᐢ₎ *:・。//

Chicken bucket hat. Check. Emergency chocolate supply. Check. Wait, add a few more chocolates to stash. Check. 5 dollars. Check. Pure swagginess? Always.

She walked up to Megumi, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi! I'm Y/N." He turned around. Buttcheek on a stick.. he was even prettier in person!

Megumi was about to reply when -

"FORMATION B!" "ROGER!" rang out.

"Fushiguro-kyuuuun ~ " Two people rushed towards him, their arms and legs wobbling. It was a sight to see.

"WHO IS THAT WOMAN?" questioned the girl tearfully, reaching Megumi first. Grabbing onto his shoulders, she asked hysterically, "Have you forgotten the night you toasted to my eyes? That night, that night?"

Meanwhile, the boy was holding Megumi's waist desperately, asking, "Was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all? What? Seriously, what?"

Y/N was a bit surprised, but.. she would not be outdone. She flung herself onto Megumi's neck, wrapping her legs around him like a koala. "Was.. was all that Instagram stalking for nothing??" she sobbed into his shirt. She had forgotten that that certain fact was supposed to be kept secret.

Three people were now clinging on to Megumi, who was the definition of "-_-". His frown deepened as Gojo appeared, stepping into the scene dramatically.

"Could you not touch him so casually, please.. YOU HOMEWRECKERS?" cried he angrily. Sparkles surrounded him as he added, "Megumi-chan has violin practice with me now. Let's go home, Megumi-chan. Today, I'll have you master Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

At last, Megumi got the chance to say, "Hi, Y/N," as he turned his head around to look at her.

Y/N's hat fell from her head unceremoniously as she hastily removed her arms from his neck. 

"Hi.." she murmured sheepishly, before bending down to pick up her bucket hat.

Now, Megumi started to glare at Gojo, Nobara, and Itadori. A dark aura enveloped him, and an irk mark appeared on his face. "Could you stop? You're embarrassing me."

Gojo only sparkled some more and motioned towards Megumi with a finger.

"WAIT - EH?" Y/N gaped at the white-haired male, finally recognizing him. "@Gojothecool!"

"EH?" gasped Gojo. "Miss Giveaway Organizer?"

"Uh.." Y/N put her two index fingers together in a nervous gesture and looked to the side. "I'm not exactly a giveaway organizer.. It may have just been to get your Instagram.."

Gojo grinned. "I totally understand. I am quite hot, aren't I?"

Nobara wacked him on the arm. "No, you're not." She whispered with a wink to Y/N, "Don't inflate his huge ego any more."

Y/N nodded conspiratorially.

Watching this conversation, Itadori asked hopefully, "Am I hot?" 

Nobara ran her eyes over him critically, then answered, "You still look like a potato."

"Aww.."

Taking advantage of this distraction, Y/N grabbed Megumi's hand and pulled him into the chocolate store. "Let's go before they notice that we're gone!"

//₍ᐢ ̥ ̮ ̥ᐢ₎ *:・。//

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺, '𝘠𝘦𝘴'"

1:05━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━3:56

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻