CHAPTER 3

Y/n's pov

"Did you put salt instead of sugar in these pancakes!?" I asked as I took the first bite out of my breakfast.
"Oh!did I? I am sorry okay? I was really in a hurry so I guess I didn't see that's salt" He said as he chocked on his own pancake.

"It's ok but I definitely cannot eat this." I said as I put the pancakes aside and made a quick toast for myself.
"Make 1 for me too" he said as he put his pancakes aside probably disgusted hehe.

After completing the breakfast we both got ready for going,me to the university and he to the airport,my class starts at 9:00 and its 8:30 already so we both waved off to each other and Said our goodbyes.

"Be careful and Don't forget to lock the door before sleeping" he said after locking the door and handing me the keys.
"Okk! I am not a kid!" I said And he nodded smilingly.
"Ok then 'not a kid' I am going take care" he said and hugged me making me smile.

"Ok you gotta go take care of yourself too. Don't overwork" I said and waved him goodbye as I saw Mark driving a car to pick him up to the airport.

After he left I started walking towards my university. On the way,I pulled out gloves from my bag and put them on hoping that it would decrease the power.people often feel electric shocks when they catch my hands for a long time and it might be dangerous sometimes.

As I entered the university I felt someone hug me suddenly causing me to tense up. I felt relieved after I saw it was.

"How many times I told you not to pound on me like a tiger" I said to Rosé as she started squeezing me.

"I missed you soooo much.why are you wearing gloves? As far as I remember.I don't think you have germophobia?" She asked me once she noticed my gloves.
"Oh! That,I discovered that I am germophobic when you were abroad. nevermind." I said and she nodded.
"Let's go!we are going to be late." I said as she looked at me and nodded.

After the classes~

"So that's it for today's class, and an important announcement. Have you all got to know about the shuffling of compartments? All the average, below average and above average students are going to get separated" she said and left the class.About our university,it's a great place to help you reach your goals,as for the blocks they are block A,block B and block C.

So it goes the same way.
BLOCK A-BELOW AVERAGE
BLOCK B-AVERAGE
BLOCK C-ABOVE AVERAGE

I stood up after the class was over and packed my bags and left the class.

On my way it started to rain slowly.woww what a lucky day! I even forgot my umbrella. I started to run towards some shelter, I could only find the boy's dormitory.

I stood under the roof and waited for the rain to stop.

"Hey..you are completely soaked are you okay?you might catch a cold." a guy who just got down the stairs asked me.
"Ahh that!I forgot my umbrella,but it's okay I will take care of it" I said and smiled.

"Take this,it might be useful,and yeah I am j-hope nice to meet you" he said giving me an umbrella with a wide smile which made me smile too.

"I am Lee y/n nice to meet you too! And thank you for the umbrella,how about me meet in the cafeteria tomorrow at 11:00. So that I could return it back to you?"I asked.
"Sure!" He Said and waved me goodbye.
"Thank you!" I said and walked to my home.

So?how was it??hope u guys liked it!!