Chapter 1 : PRISON

Deep in the building, in a small, cramped room, was a man. He was silent, never had he said a word since he was first admitted there, much to his captors dismay.

It had been a month since his capture, the guard's patrols marking the time.
One at noon, one at midnight.

A month since he had last seen the sun's light, felt the wind brush his face and the rain dampen his clothes.

He missed it.
He missed standing on rooftops at over Hosu, the neon lights illuminating the city.
He missed the tingling sensation that ran along his skin when he used his quirk, he missed his feeling his trench coat slaping in the breeze...
He missed being free.

The sound of footseps brought him out of his thoughts.
Weird. The patrol wasn't due to another few hours, or was he so in it so deep that he had lost the notion of time?
Perhaps it was to pull him out of his comfort zone. They had given him a semblance of routine and now hey were taking it away to destabilise him.

He was surprised and even more curious, when it wasn't officers, or even heroes that stopped in front of his cell, but two middle aged civilian women and a hero class student.
What we're they doing here?
He squinted, cursing his bad eyesight, trying to get a better look at the newcomers.

His eyes widened in recognition.
What was she doing here?!
The last time he had heard d her, she had been locked up in a hospital by the fire breathing bastard...

"What do I owe you this visit? " he sneered at the small group in front of him. "I don't suppose you're allowed to be here..? "

The Red headed boy flinched, comfirming the prisoner's suspicions.
They had sneeked in.

"Tell us where you're hiding Bakugo and Todoroki!" The boy ordered, putting his hands on his hips in what he thought would a threatning manner.

"And why should I do that?" The man smirked. "What do I get in exchange?"

"You're in no position to demand nothing, dickhead!" The blond woman growled. She was quite short, but her red eyes shone with bloodlust and anger... She wasn't someone to take lightly.

"And neither are you." The prisoner replied, his voice saccharine and teasing. They would never make him talk, firstly because he didn't know where the two missing boys were, and secondly because he was just stubborn.
But it was still fun to see them glower at him.

"Dabi... You're name's Dabi, right?" The last newcomer asked. It was hard for the man to even look at her, memories of his past and cowardice flooding his mind.

"Yes." He said, keeping his answer as short as possible. It wouldn't do if he broke down in front of his little audience.

"If you help us... We'll help you. Maybe." She continued.

Her white hair wasn't as long as Dabi remembered, she also looked more... happy. He was glad.

"...What?" He blurted, afraid he hadn't heard right. "You agree to help me?"

"Only of you swear not to harm us in any way, then yes. Mostly it depends on your request."
From the dark and worried looks the white haired woman, his... mother, was receiving from the persons next to her, Dabi suspected that she wasn't supposed to suggest that. But he didn't care.

"Ok. I'll help but you have to break me out."

.
.
.

"Oh hell no!" The blond woman exploded.

"Then I won't help you." Was all Dabi replied, leaning back into his cell.
"You don't have any leads, thats why you came here. If you go back now, not only do you risk being caught by heroes, but you might be expelled from UA for affiliating yourself with a villain" he nodded at the boy.
"You want to find your friends, and sons. I want revenge on the League...
We have a common goal. Help me, and I'll help you."

The three persons looked and each other warily.
What the criminal had said made sense:
They had no lead, nowhere to start looking and absolutely no knowledge of the villain underworld. In addition to that they could be branded traitors any moment for knocking out those guards and just speaking with an infamous villain.

But sill trusting, said infamous villain?

"This doesn't seem like a good idea..."
The UA student started.
"...But... Bakubro and Icy-Hot could be dying as we speak, and the heroes are doing nothing to find them..."
He clenched his fist in anger.
"I think we should give Dabi a chance."

"I agree" Todoroki Rei nodded.

"You... You have a point brat." The crazy blond admited.
"But how do we know the bastard won't turn on us and the first occasion?"
She smiled deviously.
"I say we bust him out..."

Dabi smirked.

"But he keeps his fucking quirk erasing bands"

Dabi blanched.
...But, hey! At least he was out? ...