Captured

Dream and the rest of the Star Sanses were fighting against Nightmare who decided to go and destroy an AU, alone. Dream and his gang were tired and Nightmare didn't even have a bead of sweat! The Stars decided to take a few second break before fighting against Nightmare once again. Nightmare thought of something while dodging and attacking. The Stars decided to take another break to which Nightmare used it to his advantage. He teleported behind Dream. Dream tried to attack Nightmare but failed as Nightmare used one of his tendrils to hold Dream captive. Ink and Blue went in to attack Nightmare. Nightmare got Dream infront of him, using him as a shield. Ink and Blue immediately stopped as they did not want to hurt Dream." How pathetic! You thought that you could defeat me? Hahaha!" Nightmare said, taunting the artist and the blueberry." Release Dream and we will leave you be, Nightmare!" Ink exclaimed." Hmmmmm. How... about... NO!" Nightmare said. He used the rest of his tendrils and covered Dream's whole body except for his boots. Nightmare still had Dream as his shield while he opened a portal back to his castle." Noooooo!" Ink and Blue screamed in unison as they tried to save their best friend but it was too late. The portal closed before they could even enter it." Don't worry, Ink! We are the Star Sanses and we'll rescue Dream!" Blueberry said as to lighten up the mood. It seemed to work." You're right, Blue! We will save him!" Ink said with determination.

<Dream>

I was trapped in my brother's tendrils. They felt like snakes squeezing the life out of me but less tight. My brother uncovered my skull and I took deep breaths. I looked up at him to only be slammed against the wall." W-what a-ar-e yo-u g-going t-o do t-to m-me?" I asked, my voice was filled with fear. I hated it when my voice cracks.

<Nightmare>

I looked down at my brother and smirked." You wanted brother bonding, right? Now you're gonna get it." I said as I walked up to him. I took out a collar with a leash. On the collar read, 'Dream!Sans' as to say that he belongs to me only. He stared at the collar while I put it around his neck.

T.B.C