Prolouge

White: ^^ Special thanks to Sora Rider X and Nastuki D for the encouragement to finish writing this. And I would like to point out this is pretty much a prolouge. Now without further a-do~ let's begin!

It was seemingly another normal day within the black order, Komui creating yet another destructive komurin, the science division trying to stop him, Kanda destroying the robot, and so on.

But something was amiss this day, a group of people were gathered in the training room and talking to each other; normally chatting would not make something seem amiss, but chatting was normally done in the lounge.

"Has anyone else noticed that Allen has been acting strange?" a young male voice asked.

"What do you mean?" and older male voice stated

"I know he's only been here for around a month, but it's like he's freaking bipolar!" stated a young girl's voice.

"Yeah, now that I think about it…" half the crowd said as they trailed off.

Suddenly as the conversation was about to continue the intercom was activated.

"Allen Walker, Lavi Bookman you both have a new mission!" was stated.

Allen just seemingly appeared out of nowhere yawning and grumbling "why does he have to wake me up before dawn?..."

Everyone who was previously talking about him just stared as he walked passed them as if they never existed.

They then looked at one another wondering what that was about. Sure, it was normal to have exorcists being given missions at a late hour, but never this early.

"…that was… strange." Said a young man in a white buttoned up lab coat, his hair tied into a set of low pigtails; his hair brown and extremely curly, he also wore large circular glasses that hid his eyes.

"What makes you say that Johnny?" asked an older male slightly taller than 'Johnny', his sandy blond hair stood up in a spiky mess. He also wore a white buttoned up lab coat, his sleeves rolled up to just below his elbows. He also had two silver bracelets on; one on each wrist.

"Well, Reever…" Johnny started off; trying to find the right words to use.

"I know Allen very well, almost as well as Jerry. And Allen doesn't normally complain about a mission, even if it was at two o' clock in the morning." Johnny finished quietly.

"Really?" Reever replied; curios about Allen's personality.

But before Johnny could reply a scream was heard. "NOOO! IM NOT SEARCHING FOR MASTER!" was heard all throughout the order.

Everyone looked at each other, immediately knowing what the mission Allen was given was about.

"Allen was given a mission to search for cross?" asked Johnny, everyone nodded absentmindedly.

"…I swear, chief has a death wish." A strange ghost like creature with the number 65 imprinted on its forehead.

Everyone turned to the strange creature, "65?" Reever and Johnny questioned.

"Do you guys not know about Allen's past with Cross?" 65 asked, they shook their heads; saying no.

"What about his past with Cross?" a deep voice asked, Reever and Johnny turned to see who it was.

"Kanda?" they said in surprise; after all, he was known as the stoic samurai of the black order.

Kanda leaned down towards 65 as he drew his sword; mugen.

"Don't You Dare Tell Them 65. It Is Something The Moyashi Has To Tell Them Him Self." Kanda growled.

Everyone stared in shock, Kanda, the Kanda, was actually defending someone.