𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

𝓜𝓪𝔂 10𝓽𝓱, 2021

I went into my bed expecting to whether dream or not. I closed my eyes hoping for an easy transition to unconsciousness. I finally fell asleep and started drifting through my mind. The sound of birds whistling and chirping amplified through my ears. I was barefoot on the cold wet floor. I opened my eyes. I wasn't in my bed anymore and everything was dark and cold. All I could see was the green moss and ivy-covered trees. I took a deep breath of the sharp air. The air circulating my insides taking a break from the normal polluted air. My hair was blowing in the wind. I thought of this to be a dream but I thought this had to be too real to be a dream. I pinched myself to make sure but ended up making my arm bleed. I looked at my hand and my arm in wonder. " how did I make myself bleed?" I ask knowing that no one would answer.

I walked a few steps exploring my environment. I heard snaps of wood and soft stepping in moss when I thought it was me. The bushes moved beside me las a blur. I started to break into a run. I was surprised by how fast I could run. My pace was picking up drastically. My feet and legs were burned yet cold from the damp floor. The chasers ran faster with every step I took. They jumped onto the trees with great force shaking them. I looked around hoping for a glimpse of where the chasers were. Looking behind I felt a great tug on my head forcing me to look up. A man held a piece of wood to my neck and chin. My hair was let go. I felt my knees buckle as they hit the ground. The man raised the spear so I looked him in the eyes. " p-please don't hurt me" I whimpered. " Who are you?" barked the man. "I-I'm Athena Alter" I spoke in a small stutter, I had a small drop of black blood drip from my face. The man removed the spear, letting the pressure in my neck go.

They grabbed my arm, pulling me up and dragging me forward into the distance. I looked around at the 5 men around me. The tallest one who I presumed was the leader was holding me.

His pants were tattered and ripped with dust. The other men wearing what seemed to be the hides of other animals. The thought of them being a tribe floated into my head.
"They can't be if they were their outfits would be different"
"I guess you're right?" I replied to the voice in my head.
"W-where are you taking me?" That one simple sentence took a lot of courage to even make out. We stopped abruptly in our tracks

In front of me was a large formation of trees connected with bridges and houses on each of the giants of a tree. They pushed me forward which made me have to climb the ladder leading up. The higher I went the prominent feeling of acrophobia was being amplified. once I reached the top. The array of items scattered across the house were masks, hunting items, paper, and a map was taped to the wall. I was pushed closer to the middle and the men left me in the spacious room. I walked closer. There was man staring at me. He was in a fur coat. His suit was raven black. While his hair was messy black like the ravens nest. I felt like my soul was being penetrated by his tar black eyes looking into mine.

"Who are you?" I questioned. "Sorry, " he said and gave a small smile. "I'm Jameston. But you can call me james."
"Where am I?"
"Well your in losware"
"And where is that. It doesn't sound like Los Angeles to me"
He gave a chuckle." Well, I know you must have a lot of questions but we limited time Athena"
"How do you know my name"
The questions flooded my mind.
I sat in a nearby chair and started to take deep breaths. He sat in one next to me and started to ease my mind by answering some of my questions. "Great e threw her arms around me in a tight hug just when I dream this happens" I say. "I guess" he gave of a shrug and his hair moved slightly. I opened my mouth to talk again when I was stoped by a girl walking in the room. She had long brown hair with red eyes which seemed unnatural to me but it's coming from the girl with 2 eye colors. She was not tall yet not short and seemed sweet. "Athena!" She screeched. Ah. I hugged her back. "Phynia" Jameston said "don't call me phynia just call me nia"

A/N so I know this is incomplete but I wanted to release this for a very long time so I hope you enjoyed. If you did please vote, list,or even follow if you like my content❤️