Six feet under the stars

Mom's POV:
I just got off the phone with lauren.
We're boarding the plane & we got a row of seats to ourselves.
"Mom?" Meghan said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Why does she keep doing this to herself?" Meghan asked with tears in her eyes.
"I'm not sure, she might have to start therapy again." I said as i wiped her tears away with my thumb.

*skips flight bc lazy af*

Meghan's POV:
I texted johnnie.
Me: we're here
Johnnie: Bryan will meet you guys, I'm gonna stay with lauren.
Me: okay, we're in the main parking lot.

5 minutes later we saw a guy with blonde hair walking towards us, must be Bryan.
"You must be meghan & her mom." Bryan said with a friendly smile.
"Is she okay?" I asked.
"She's awake, I'll take you to her room. Johnnie hasn't left her side in 5 hours." Bryan said.
"What if he has to pee?" I asked as we walked through the entrance.
"He wears diapers, just kidding." Bryan said with a laugh.
"I sure hope not." I said with a quiet giggle.
"Okay, stop flirting. We need to check on your sister." My mom said.
"She's room 235." Bryan said as he led us to the elevator.
"Thank you for taking her to the hospital." My mom said.
"You're welcome, johnnie was the one who found her passed out on the bathroom floor." Bryan said.
We walked into the room. I ran to Lauren.
"I missed you so much." I said as i hugged her.
"I missed you more." She said as she hugged back.
Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"You're a great sister, you care about her a lot, don't you?" Johnnie asked.
"Thank you so much & well, yeah. She's my baby sister." I said.
"I'm not a baby, I'm 16 years old." Lauren said as she scrolled through instagram.
"Johnnie, what's this?" Lauren asked in confusion.
"Oh, fans made those. I told them what happened." Johnnie said.
"Let me see." I said.
They made edits for lauren, they wrote '#staystronglauren' on their wrists. I posted a picture of her smiling & giving 2 thumbs up.
They caption said: hi, I'm Meghan, Lauren's sister. She gave me permission to post on her instagram. She is getting better everyday, all of the support is making her smile. You guys are really nice & she's lucky to have a big fan base. I know some of her real life friends follow her, she is currently in California & will be returning home soon. She won't be in school for a few weeks, if you know where we live you can stop by when she is ready for company. If you have her number, you may text her. I tagged kyle & diego in the picture because they don't have her number & she doesn't have there's. You can dm her your numbers (if you want) she co owns '@johnnie.kyle' so you guys should know her a little bit. Thank you for making my baby sister smile💕

I posted it, it got 10 likes right when i posted it. I gave lauren her phone back.
---------------------------------------------
Lauren's POV:
I got tons of texts from my friends.
From hanna: i saw your ig post, I'm glad you're okay.
From brian: i didn't know you were in the hospital
From shannon: OMG YOURE ALIVE!! AMBER SHOWED ME THE POST!!
From chloe: I'm so glad you're okay, BUT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE DATING JOHNNIE?
From abby: I'm so happy that you're alive, when you get home, I'm coming over. Okay? Okay.

There were more but i didn't read all of them.

Kyle commented 'ask johnnie for my number.' On the photo.
Diego dm'd me his number. I added them to my contacts.

"Johnnie, can i ask you a question?" I asked.
"Sure, what's up?" Johnnie asked as he sat in the chair next to my bed.
"Why do you love me so much? I mean, out of every girl, you chose me. Why?" I asked as my hazel eyes made contact with Johnnie's crystal blue eyes.
"You're not like the others, you don't need to wear 10,000 pounds of makeup to be pretty. You have an amazing taste in music, & you love me for who i am, not the fame." Johnnie said as he held my hand & squeezed it lightly.
"I love you so much." I said as a few tears escaped my eyes.
"You guys are so cute together." My mom said.
"I agree." Meghan said with a smile.
"My little girl is growing up." My mom said.
I looked at johnnie & smiled.
"Can i talk to lauren alone?" The nurse asked.
My mom, johnnie, bryan & meghan left the room.
Leaving me & the nurse alone.
"You're going to a mental hospital." The nurse said.
I just sat there, scared.