Chapter 26 - Nathan

I finally got my exam results. I can't sleep at all because I'm too nervous and scared. I'm so nervous that I have a stomach ache. In my mind, I think I will fail a lot.

But when I saw the results, I cheered happily. What an unexpected result! I did not fail any subject and had high marks in every subject. I'm so so happy today. I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep after seeing the exam results. I'm happy because I can make my mother proud of me.
Thank you for your support!

So, I will update a new chapter today and here we go...

I hope you are satisfied with this chapter.

***************************************

Natalie's P.O.V

"A date?" I ask him.

"Yes, Natalie. You promised to go out on a date with me if I could find your aunt."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, Brad. I really forgot. You know, my situation after I met my aunt."

"I know." he nods, "That's why I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for the right time, but I've been waiting too long and I'm sure you forgot about our deal. So, I'm reminding you now about that."

"I'm sorry, Brad. I'm going to take a day off to go out with you. When do you want to go?"

"Can we go tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Isn't it too early? I haven't prepared anything yet, Brad."

"You don't have to. You always look beautiful no matter what you wear." he praises me as I blush, "Besides, I can't wait to go out on a date with you."

"Brad ..." I giggle.

"So, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 o'clock."

"Alright then-"

"Where are you going?" a deep voice asks and I totally recognize whose voice it is.

"Sir..." Brad hesitates to answer.

"Where do you want to take Natalie?" he asks in an angry tone. I turn to look at him. He folds his arms as the others stand behind him. "Are you two planning to go anywhere?"

"We-"

"That's none of your business, sir." I reply. He looks shock for a moment. "I don't mean to be rude, but this is our thing."

"What did you say?" he takes a step towards me.

I had to say that. I don't mean to hurt him.

"Nat ..." Niall says, looking at me sadly.

"What? It's true. Why do you want to know what we want to do or who I'm going out with? You shouldn't ask."

"Are you serious right now?" Zayn narrows his eyes.

I just stared into his deep brown eyes.

"Nat, Zayn, stop it, please. Just don't fight again." Liam says.

"We didn't fight. I was just trying to remind him." I say, "Anyway ..., Zayn, Gigi is looking for you. She came here just now to see you, but I won't let her disturb you because you're busy today."

He groans as he rolls his eyes.

"What does she want?"

"She told me it was about your wedding preparations." Chris answers for me.

"Wait, it shouldn't be today. When's your wedding date, Zayn?" Harry asks.

"It's in August." he answers, looking at me with guilt.