C̸𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

03:00
Y/N POV

It's currently 3am and I need to get up to catch a flight. My alarm was blaring so the only reasonable thing to do is throw it at my teammate when she walks into my room to wake me up. "Owe. That hurt you know," Her hands were doing their own thing while she talked. I don't know why it did but it was calming, having her hands as a distraction from her annoying voice. "Anyway get up. Our flight is in 4 hours and we need to get there with 30 minutes to spare incase it takes off early." She had a good point. We did need to get their early and the Drive was around 90 minutes long. I got up and because it was ally a flight I put on a simple SUPREME top and a blue GeorgeNotFound hoodie . On my bottom half was a simple pair of Light wash jeans . I shoved on some socks and custom Tommyinnit shoes with his signature colors, red and white.

04:45

We got to the airport with 30 minutes left. Our flight took off at 5:15 which in my opinion was a but of a strange time. Another band must have been at the airport because there was a group of four dressed in strange costumes. One had long , dark hair. Another with shorter blonde hair and the third one had the shortest hair . It was pretty dark like the first mans. In amongst the three was a woman . She looked absolutely stunning. Mid-length dirty blonde hair , bangs and ocean blue eyed.

They come over to us . "Hello , are you also on the flight to the Netherlands to contest in Eurovision." He had a thick Italian accent , I couldn't understand most of the words . My teammate ,Efendi, spoke up. "Yes we are in fact. We are contesting for Azerbaijan."
She  was finally done talking . It sounded like she was talking forever although it was only a shot sentence . I caught the girl taking quick glances then her face would turn red and she would look away. "It looks like Victoria here is frond of you." The man with short dark hair patted the blonde girls back. Victoria. "We will be singing for Italy , where are your seats by the way."
"I got 3D while Y/N here got 3A"
"Our seats are 3E ,3F and 3G," the man with the longest hair spoke. " Vicky will be sat at 3B next to Y/N."
"Well that will be good, at least they will have someone to talk to."
The call for the flight was finally made and we all boarded . Efendi sat next to the Man with the shortest hair.
Victoria put her earphones in and listened to some music . I could just hear it and it sounded amazing.
I tapped her shoulder to get her attention, it gave her a bit of a fright. "What are you listening to?" I asked. "Whoever it is I love the guitar. It just kinds suits the song.

I could see her face go a scarlet red . "It's our band actually," She looked towards me and offered me and earphone. "I'm the one playing guitar."
No wonder her face when scarlet . I put the earphone in but slowly drifted to sleep about 20 minutes into the flight. My head lay on her shoulder as it was soft and the plane window wasn't very comfort. She lay her head upon mine .
"Goodnight hun" She whispered in a low voice . I was in a dream land.

05:50

I woke up to a slight bit of rumbling. The plane went into turbulence so everyone had to be seated . I woke up with a shock and nearly burst my head against the wall of the plane that sat next to me but Victoria had grabbed me. She sat my head on her lap and stroked my hair. It was calming. "Your cute when you sleep, anyone ever told you that."
"No , no ones ever watched me sleep before." I gave a small chuckle . "Well someone should more often , it's cute."

05:59

The food had come around . Victoria only got a drink of water that she threatened to throw on me multiple times if I hugged her. It was sort of funny. A heard a beep. It was her phone. A notification from 'Ethan🏳️‍🌈' popped up. "What is it?" I asked not wanting to seem rude. "Just a photo." I looked. It was a picture of Victoria I sleeping. She saved it . "What, Just for Memory's sake. It's my first ever time being at Eurovision ."

The plane was weirdly hot so I told Victoria I would hug her so she would cool me down with water. It was just a quick hug , and a quick hit to face with water. "I told you, didn't I."
"I was actually hoping you would so that so I could cool down."
"You could have just taken your hoodie off you know."
"But what if I had nothing underneath."
"That wouldn't be a problem." She have me a wink. "I have a spare t-shirt in my bag incase one of the boys did something dumb."
"But you would have seen me top less."
"That wouldn't be a problem." The seat next to Victoria, seat 3C was empty anyway because the person had not turned up to the flight.
"I think the boys would have been staring tho."
"I'm truly flattered but why would you not be looking?" I gave her a look of sadness.
"Why would you want me to?," There was a very short silence.
"Aww you love me" Victoria had said.
"Oh yes I do, please love me back" I did a little dramatic stunt . We both laughed , Victoria doubles over in her seat and had to grab my should to steady herself and sit back up again. Efendi just looked at us in confusion but didn't actually want to know what we were laughing at because she knew it would be something dumb and chaotic because ... well it was me.