C̸𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

After nearly killing Victoria, yes her face was that red , I got out to just lay down.
"Aww come on , don't be boring like Ethan."
"Ethan is not boring. He has cool hair."
"He is boring."
"Shut up Vicky, you don't get to have an opinion."
"Make me."
"What"
"Make me shut up."
"Ehh." Y/N.exe has stopped working. Victoria just got out of the pool, as elegant as possible. Then fell over, you couldn't blame her, the floor was wet.
"Omg are you okay." I ran over to make sure she hadn't broken a bone.
"Awww you care about me." The top of her head was bleeding so that wasn't a good sign.
"Your head!!!"
"I'm fine Y/N."
"We are going up to our rooms. I'm gonna take care of you."
"I'm fine . I don't want to ruin your day."
"Your going to ruin my day if you bleed to death."

We eventually got up the elevator and into my room. Efendi was hanging out with Damiano. Luckily. "Get changed into this." It was a simple outfit. Just a tank-top and shorts. I let her use my bathroom. I walked in to grab a brush. I thought she would have been done but she just took her top off. "Wow , someone is desperate to see me naked."
"I'm not desperate."
"So you agree. You want to see me naked."
"Well.. I mean you are pretty fit."
"Fit?"
"It means attractive."
"Aww you like meeee."
"You know I do." I gave a wink and left.
"Right . Time to practise our songs."
"Seriously, I wanted to sleep.
"Where would I go. Ethan and Efendi are in my room and Damiano and Thomas are hanging out."
"You could sleep in Efendi's bed."
"Have you seen the state of it." She was right , Efendi hadn't bothered to unpack properly so t-shirts and weird leggings sat in her bed."
"You could sleep next to me."
"Okay." She gave a sweet smile and jumped onto my bed before me. I lay next to her and dozed off.

I woke up to she shudder of a camera . "Shit, You've woken her up Thomas." Damiano slapped the back of Thamas' head. "I didn't mean to , Damiano."
"What are you doing." I said , not able to sit up as Victoria had wrapped her arms around me. A notification popped up in my phone. It lay on the bedside table , luckily on my side. I picked it up to check what it was.
It was an Instagram notification. Damiano had posted the photo with the caption.
"Little Vicky in love." Ethan had commented under it saying 'Y/N Angelis'
Efendi was next to tease the us. 'They totally like each other.'
Victoria pulled me close the more I struggled to escape her grasp and bitch slaps Effendi.

Thomas stoke Victoria awake . "I don't wanna get up ThOmAs, I finally caught her."
I'm going to guess she didn't know I was awake.
"Morning baby." Her face turned red the second she realised I was already awake. She looked under the covers and looked calm when she realised she had clothes on.
"Damiano, get me some coffee."
"Not until you admit you like Y/N."
"I'll get it myself then." Was her reply as she got up.
"Aww come on baby, sit down for a bit." I grabbed her waist and pulled her in between my legs .