♡︎tea date♡︎

It was about 5:30 and mitsuba was coming at 6 you wanted to look good so you put on you're favorite outfit and favorite necklace. when you were done getting dressed you walked over to the kitchen to make so tea when all of a sudden you hear a knock at the door you ran over to see,who it was and saw mitsuba. Hello! You said nicely hello y/n ! Mitsuba said giving you a hug.I was just making tea it should be done soon! You said. Ok Mitsuba said.you guys walked over to the kitchen,Mitsuba sat down at the table and you walked over to the tea kettle on the stove. You look pretty y/n  Mitsuba said. Thank you Mitsuba you don't look bad you're self you said while walking over to him. oh thank you Mitsuba said. Ok well tea's done you said happily. You poured tea in both you're cup and his cup and placed a tea bag in both cups. A little bit later Mitsuba suggested that you too should play some games. You happily agreed and you started playing cards. Ok what should we play? You asked. I don't know uh memory(kakegurui inspired lol) sure you said as you shuffled the cards. you too played until you got tired. It's pretty late you should get going.you said you're right. Goodnight! You said as you hugged him.goodnight Mitsuba said as he hugged you back. You took a bath before going to bed. He's cute you thought . As you went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~a/n~~~~~~
I'll most likely put a a/n ah the end of every story lol but anyway I hope you liked this story give me more recommendations please anyway bye ♡︎