Chapter two: VIP

So the big show was over with and then out of know where the jerk comes up to me and asks me if we could talk. so we went over to a corner of the room so we could talk. Then instead of leaving Abby alone the guy had one of his friends keep her company and his name was Matthew Espinosoa. So as we went to go talk Abby and Matthew really hit it off. Then we went over to the corner of the room and talked all night and I finally learned who he was and what he did. His name was Shawn Mendes. He told me that he was a really famous pop star and he was on tour. So he told me that's why he was at Wild Adventures.

Shawn's POV.
******************
So as soon as we sat down I told her every thing about me and how I was famous, but I don't think she really cared because all she did was just look at me like I was crazy. So I didn't know what to say so I just asked her if she was okay. She said she was okay but I think she was in shock.

Brooklyn's POV.
*********************
After he asked me if I was okay I told him I was but I was really in shock because he said he was famous. I had never met a famous person before so I had know idea what to do. So all I did was just stare and I think that kind of creeped him out because he asked me if I was okay again. I was so scared of saying the wrong thing I just ran out the door and grabbed Abby before she could say good bye to Matthew and ran out the door.