"Will you come down to dinner?"

Demons are prowling everywhere
Nowadays...
I'll send them howling
I don't care
I've got ways...I softly lulled to Mei whom was falling asleep in my arms. Belle continued to cry. I felt horrible for her and for Mei. The nerve of that Beast! I'd have to admit that his temper is as bad as mine. But I kept mine in check for Mei's sake.

I heard a clink from the door way. I turned to see who it was as I gently set Mei down on the bed. She looked up curiously.

"Come in." I reassured.

"Who is it?" Belle asked as she stopped crying.

"Mrs. Potts, dear." A mature feminine voice called out gently. I looked down to see a teapot and a cup. It was a talking teapot set. I looked in amazement.

"Blimey...!" I whispered in awe. This was all too incredible.

"I thought you'd like a spot of tea." Mrs. Potts gently gestured.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am...I actually love tea." I smiled.

"Wow...!" Mei gasped intrigued.

Belle was amazed too.

"But you're a...you're a—" She bumped into a wardrobe whom was also female.

"Ooh! Careful!" The wardrobe sang out.

"This is impossible!" Belle mused in wonder.

The wardrobe laid her shoulder on the bed, popping the other end. Mei quickly flew up from there and into my lap.

"Whoa!" Mei giggled.

"I know it is...but here we are!" The wardrobe smiled.

Sugar and cream were being poured into the little cup, which is Mrs. Potts' little boy.

"Told you she was pretty, Mama, didn't I?" The little cup asked.

"That she is." I smiled as well.

"All right, now Chip, that'll do...slowly now, don't spill." Mrs. Potts gently cautioned her son.

Chip went over to Belle who took him.

"Thank you." Belle replied graciously. She was about to take a sip.

"Wanna see me do a trick?" Chip asked Belle.

The little cup took a breath, and blew out bubbles out of the top of his cup. Mei giggled in amusement.

"Chip!" Mrs. Potts chided.

The lad stopped.

"Oops, sorry." Chip guiltily replied.

"You're alright, lad." I reassured gently.

"That was a very brave thing you did, my dear." Mrs. Potts said to Belle and I.

"We all think so." The wardrobe agreed.

"I agree...she sacrificed herself so that her father would be free." I nodded.

"But she lost her daddy and her freedom too." Mei said sadly.

"I know, love..." I reassured to Mei as I hugged her.

"But I've lost my father, my dreams...everything." Belle lamented.

"Cheer up, child. It'll turn out alright in the end, you'll see." Mrs. Potts comforted. It brought a smile to Belle and Mei's faces. I affectionately tapped Mei's nose with my index finger and she giggled. The teapot looked up. "Oh, listen to me...jabbering on while there's a supper to get on the table...Chip!"

Chip was hopping away.

"Bye!" He chimed.

"Bye, Chip!" Mei giggled.