Chapter thirty two🦋

THE NEXT DAY
When I woke up Mike was gone, so I decided to go hang out with Kobe and Grace. When I walked to their room I opened the door and saw.........

Mike and Grace making out. When they saw me they both jumped.

You: really Mike? *almost crying*
Mike: y/n it's not like that
You: JUST STFU IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU MICHEAL
Mike: y/n-

I stormed out with tears running down my face. I saw Kobe in the hall walking to his room.

Kobe: y/n, are you o-

I kissed him. He didn't kiss back, but he let me kiss him. A few seconds later I backed up. Kobe just stared at me in disbelief.

Kobe: you know I have a girlfriend y/n
You: mhm the girl who- you know what never mind, I'll let you figure it out
Kobe: figure what out?
You: in there *pointing to his room*

I walked away to my room and sat on my bed, staring at the ceiling. 3 minutes later the door opened.

You: Mike get out *staring at the ceiling*
??: idk about that

⚠️smut⚠️ I looked over and saw Kobe walking towards me, taking his shirt off. I sat up, bit my lip, and watched him strip. Once he was done he grabbed my throat and we started to make out. He moved down to my neck leaving hickeys. He started to take off my clothes. He then kissed my neck all the way down to clit. He started to eat me out and his tongue work was so much better than Mikes. I started moan. After a few minutes I felt a knot in my stomach.

You: I-I'm c-coming
Kobe: hold it

He then got up and started ramming into me with out warning, like he was angry. He was going so fast. I turned into a moaning mess. A few minutes later Mike walked into the room but Kobe kept going.

Mike: Wow.....

I moaned even louder to make him mad.

Mike: I can't-
Kobe: DUDE JUST FUCK OUT OF HERE *almost crying*

Mike shook his head and left the room. Kobe turned around and continued to pound in me aggressively.

You: I-I cant h-hold it a-anymore
Kobe: let it out

I came and he pulled out. He then sat down on the bed and tears rolled down his face. I sat up and put my arm around him.

Kobe: I can't believe they did that to us *staring at the wall*
You: I know, I thought grace was my friend and I thought Mike was the one.

We sat there for a minute until he broke the silence.

Kobe: hey..... do you want to get away, with me?
You: what do you mean?
Kobe: idk, maybe a road trip to LA?
You: yea, sure :)
Kobe: ok but don't tell anyone. We'll leave later tonight.
You: sounds like a plan

Kobe smiled and put his clothes back on. He left the room and I went to go shower. When I got out put this on.

Outfit

My hair

My hair

Once I was done I packed up my suitcase that I brought to Vegas because we were coming back in two days which was the day we all left Vegas to go back home

Once I was done I packed up my suitcase that I brought to Vegas because we were coming back in two days which was the day we all left Vegas to go back home. After that I sat on the bed scrolling through TikTok. A few minutes later Mike came into the room. He didn't say anything he just walked over to his suitcase. He pulled out his charger and left the room.

LATER THAT DAY
Kobe: hey y/n. You ready?
You: yea

Kobe grabbed my suite case and we snuck out to the car without anyone seeing us. We got into the car and Kobe grabbed his phone to turn on music.

You: so, you got a hotel?
Kobe: yep
You: oh ok

Kobe turned on the song then reached into his bag. He pulled out two unused vapes.

Kobe: idk if you vape, but I got you one.
You: oh, I don't vape
Kobe: oh ok *reaching to put it back into his bag*
You: wait..... I'll take it
Kobe: are you sure?
You: mhm......
Kobe: positive?
You: yea
Kobe: ooookkkkk

He handed me the vape. I unboxed it then took a puff.

Kobe: so, are you hungry? We can get something to eat before we hit the road
You: yea I'm hungry
Kobe: what do you want to eat?
You: chipotle?
Kobe: I'm down

Kobe started driving and I continue to vape. When we got there we got out the car and went inside to order our food. We got our food then sat down at a table and started eating.

Kobe: y/n, I just wanted to say thank you. Your probably the only person in my life that has actually been there for me since day one. Whenever I was down you always came in and made everything better, and I don't think I ever said thank you

I smiled.

You: no need to say thank you, I'm just glad I have you in my life.

Kobe smiled and we finished eating. We left and got back in the car and headed to LA. I grabbed my vape and started to take a puff. I then got a call from Derek. I looked at Kobe and he looked down at my phone then at me. I hung up and put my phone down. Kobe smiled at me. Then my phone was blowing up with texts from Derek.

Derek👺
Derek: Y/N WHERE ARE YOU
Derek: PLEASE ANSWER ME
Derek: IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO CALL THE COPS

I showed Kobe the massages and he nodded his head yes.

Derek👺
You: Derek, I'm ok. Just taking a little break from reality. I'll be back the day we leave Vegas.
Derek: Please tell where you are, or where your going
You: I can't, but I will be ok, Ily <3
Derek: Sis Ilysm

I turned off my phone, looked at Kobe and smiled. He smiled back. I then laid my head back on the seat and went to sleep.