Beautiful Mistake

This os is about characters of serial yakeen ka safar, Dr. Zubia and Dr. Asfandyar . It takes place when Dr. Zubia by mistake sends a message to Dr. Asfandyar.

Dr. Zubia : Dr. Haroon is there any way that we can stop a message once send from getting delivered.

Dr. Haroon : yes you can throw your phone in water

Dr. Z : can you please get serious

Dr. H : ok.... Then the answer to your question is no but what happened ...whom have you texted.

Dr. Z bitting her nails : nothing

Dr. H : you are scared as if you have send I LOVE YOU to Dr. Asfandyar.

Dr. Zubia's eyes widen.

Dr. H : anyways forget about the message do you have any work as it is time to go home.

Dr. Z : no nothing.

Dr. Z self talk : thank you Allahtala for getting my shift over and I don't have to face that "Changeez Khan. " and see his reaction after that message.

Thinking this Dr. Zubia quickly packed her stuff and decided to run from there.

As she was about to leave wardboy came and told her that she has to attend bed no 6 patient as Dr. Asfiya is still on her way.

Dr. Z : nods

In Dr. Shahroze's chamber

While Dr. Asfandyar was discussing regarding operation of a patient with his senior his mobile vibrated showing new message from Dr. Zubia.

Dr. Asfandyar opened the message and was shocked reading it.

Dr. Asfandyar to his senior : can we discuss this a bit later.

Shahroze Dr. : all ok.

Dr. Asfandyar : yes yes I will join you in a minute.

Saying this he rushed out of his chamber.

While crossing the reception Dr. Asfandyar saw Dr. Zubia.

Dr. Asfandyar : Dr. Zubia can you please come with me.

Dr. Zubia : ji.

Dr. Asfandyar : come with me.

Saying this he headed towards his chamber. Having no other option she went to his chamber.

Dr. Zubia : ji sir.

Dr. Asfandyar : where is your mobile.

Dr. Zubia : I don't have it. I forgot it in the duty room.

Dr. Asfandyar dials her number and it ringed in his chamber.

He took one step towards her and she moved one step backwards... This continued till she hit the wall.

Dr. Asfandyar again dialed her number it again rang in his chamber.

Dr. Asfandyar : you ringtone is very loud. I can hear it even here.

Dr. Zubia : ji ji woo wo.

Dr. Asfandyar : why are you lying... have you done something wrong.

Dr. Zubia shakes her head in no.

Dr. Asfandyar opening his message box : so what you have to say about your message.

Dr. Zubia : which message.

Dr. Asfandyar showing his screen to her : the one which says you love me.

Dr. Zubia : I ... I ..I it's not true.

He bends and whispers in her ears : so you hate me.

Feeling him so close to her she got lost in him.... Looking at his effect on her Dr. Asfandyar had a smirk on his face.

Dr. Asfandyar was about to tease her a bit more but both were disturbed by a knock.

Dr. Asfandyar : come in.

Dr. Haroon : sir these are ct reports.

Dr. Asfandyar : thank you we will talk about it.

Dr. Zubia thinks of running away but was unable as Dr. Asfandyar was blocking her way.

Dr. Haroon : Dr. Zubia won't you go home.

Before Dr. Zubia could speak Dr. Asfandyar : we are discussing something very important she will go later on.

Dr. Haroon : ok then khudahafiz.

As soon as Dr. Haroon left Dr. Asfandyar pulled Dr. Zubia towards him : am I that bad that you were planning to run away from me.

Dr.  Zubia shakes her head vigorously.

Dr. Asfandyar : then what do you think about me.

Dr. Zubia : that you are my senior and...

Dr. Asfandyar : ok if that is the case then I can go on dinner with Dr. Zainab.

Hearing other female name from his mouth that to for dinner bought tears in her eyes and she looked accusingly at him.

Dr. Asfandyar : what you only said I m your senior only. So you may leave now.

Saying this he removed his hand from her waist and she felt as if she has lost everything. Opening his phone  he searched for Dr. Zainab's number but next second his phone was snatched from his hand.

Dr. Zubia : dare you go for dinner with any other girl.

Dr. Asfandyar : and why does it matter to you.

Dr. Zubia : because I can't share you with anyone else.

Dr. Asfandyar : why.

Dr. Zubia : because I love you...

As soon as she said it she became shy and hide herself in his chest.

Dr. Asfandyar smiled and held her in his arms and said : I love you too...