I like em' big, I like em' chunkay

It was just a fine Saturday morning. You wake up from your 14 hours of sleep, to head over to the kitchen to grab some takis. While your walking, you bump into a big, round, muscular, and perhaps smurf-like body. You suddenly realize that you've never felt this way before. You felt safe, secure, almost similar to the warmth of warm coffee on a chilly day. Yet, you're actually terrified. Your curiosity takes over and you look up. To a view of no other. It was Moto Moto. His sexy cheekbones and clear skin made it impossible to resist being in his presence. His huge nostrils simply added to his impeccable charm. He was honestly so hot.
"Gloria?" He exclaims
Your heart immediately shatters. Who's this Gloria bit*h?
"N-no, you've got the wrong girl."

"Ah, well I see youre kinda hot ig"

I giggled and figured this was my chance.
"you're really big and buff, i-it's really hot."

Moto starts weeping. He sighs.

"I know I'm hot, damn it."
"I-I just can't with these girls being all over me, it's so hard being hot and sexy. No one understands me."

"I can be the one to show you that someone understands." As I twirl my hair and give him a seductive glance.

"You're not any better, Stranger."

He sighs and begins to walk away

At that point, my heart was shattered into a million pieces. Moto moto rejected me. I had never experienced this type of strain. I had to reserve to plan B. I had to use the secret code.
So I said, using a lower pitched voice,

"I like em Big, I like em Chunkay."

Moto Moto turns around promptly.
His eyes light up, almost like all his worries began to fade away. He glances at me with hope and glee, studying my every move.

"Hey- you just sang my entire communities anthem."
He blushes.

"I-I know...I'm very into hippopotamus culture." I was quirky like that.