Marriage?

"I had always fallen for you, Gloria."
"Though you have changed a bit, I am still willing to hand you the world."

okay, at this point. I felt guilty asf, but I also felt like it was too late. So...

"Moto, you're truly my weak spot. And always have been. I can't think of living a life without you in it, Toots."

"Come with me, my love. Let me show you my world."

He takes my hand and swiftly begins to fly into the sky, it was euphoric.

"I love you, Gloria."

"I love you too, Toots."

We arrive at this luxurious, almost ethereal, celestial resort.

"What drink would you like to have, my love?"
He asks happily like the gentleman he is.

"I'll order whatever you get, Toots."

"Darling I'm gonna have to get the shrek titty shake. It's a classic."

man wtf is a shrek titty shake, i was just trying to be romantic.

"Oh...well uh, that sounds very appetizing."

"Oh, it is. Just wait until you try it. It's a true delight." He replies confidently.

"Right, it sure must be. I am so thrilled."

"Here it comes, my love."

Suddenly, I hear everyone in the resort cheering and congratulating us

"Will you marry me Gloria?"

Moto moto pulls out a diamond plated silver ring and proposes to me, I was speechless. Moto moto is proposing to me?

"Yes, yes I will."
I didn't even have to think twice about this.
"I love you, Gloria"
Moto moto needily pulls me against his muscular chest and holds me, whispering into my ear: "You smell like that milkshake we just drank, which makes you even hotter." And holds me even tighter.
In which I breathe in his cologne, gracing every sector of my nostrils.
I felt alive, loved, and grateful.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Everyone in the resort screams.
Tears of euphoria begin flowing out of my eyes.
This, was the best day of my life. I have achieved zen.