25

Warning: Sexual Content

Matthew's POV

I guess you can already tell by now  that I've lost it and seen where this whole thing is going. If not I'm currently about to get bashed, if that's what guys say to their friends about girls these days.

Anyways.

Shawn currently has his hand on my dick and thrusting it while I'm trying to catch my breath while against the wall.

It feels good... real good. Like I feel addicted to his touch. I shouldn't be, but I am. Is this normal?

I grip on to his shirt as he starts going faster. This should not feel this good. At all.

"Enjoying yourself Meine liebe? (My love)" He asked like he's not the one thrusting me and calling me names that I don't even know what he's saying.

"Mhm"  I tell him still trying to found out what he said.

I don't  need to focus on that when he's literally dominating me right now.

He pulls me from off the wall and throws me on the bed.

...that didn't sound as hot as I wanted it to sound.

Shawn gets on top of me and starts to kiss my neck again.

Why won't he go inside me yet?

"Fucking damnit".

Shit- I said that out loud.

"What's wrong babe?"

Damn how am I supposed to tell him what I want in the most non obvious way possible?

"I want you inside of me".

Stupid mouth. That's not what I wanted.

"Are you sure that's what you want babe?" He asked me as he starts to take off his shorts while smirking.

"I'm sure"

Basically you can kinda see what happens next. Yall dont need to know most of the deets.

Fine...ill tell you

Shawn takes off his underwear and slowly takes off my clothes. Then he slowly puts his dick inside my hole.

Not gonna lie, all stress and sorrow went away as he thrusted inside of me. Thats normal right?

"You okay mi amor?" He asked me as his slow movement went a little faster.

"I-Im okay"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Is he kidding right now?

"NO."

I saw him start to laugh a bit. Fucking dumbass.

It feels so nice. But oh boy will i be hurting in the morning.

I hope the others dont hear my moans-

Oh well.