You turned me into a monster.

Toad was on his way to spend time with his girlfriend Alicia.

But he will be in for a major heartbreak

???: you're bold to cheat on your boyfriend like this Alicia.
Alicia: it's fine as long as he doesn't find out.
Toad: doesn't find out about what Alicia?

Alicia: T-Toad! Um how long have you been there? Toad: long enough to know that you're cheating on me with this asshole

Toad: long enough to know that you're cheating on me with this asshole. So, why'd you do it? You thought I wasn't ready to have sex with you or something?
Alicia: well no but he's just bigger than you.
Toad: oh please. I've seen his dick in the shower. His dick is small.
???: he's right Alicia. I can't pleasure you or any other girl. Face it Alicia, you're a slut. Look Toad buddy I'm sorry. She came onto me.
Toad: it's fine. It's not your fault.

Alicia was looking down in shame.

Toad: you have broken me Alicia. You have unleashed the beast with your slutiness. Dump her the first chance you get Abe.
Abe: I will. She's not worth my time.

Toad disappeared into emerald forest, killing grimm left and right. It was then he realized his true goal: avenging the deaths of his parents.

Meanwhile back in beacon.

Samantha: good going Alicia. Now we're never gonna have a chance with him.
Melissa: yeah. Why do you have to be such a slut?
Alicia: I'm sorry. I was stupid. I blame my mom who raised me this way.
Sophia: don't apologize to us. Apologize to Toad! He's the one you stabbed in the back!

Back with Toad.

Thug: why are you doing this? We didn't do anything to you!
Toad: do you remember Marcus and Lucy Skywalker?
Thug: wait I know those people!
Toad: that's right. THEY WERE MY PARENTS! THE SAME PEOPLE YOU MURDERED!
Thug: wait. You're that kid from all those years ago! So what? You came to get revenge? Nice try kid. But you won't lay a finger on me or my buddies.
Toad: you think so? I beg to differ.

Toad pulled the trigger of his gun and shot the thug in the head and continued his search for the remaining criminals.