the hunt ends, a cat and dragon's comfort.

After killing one of guys that killed his parents, Toad searched for the remaining criminals. He found them and killed all of them except the leader.

The leader was on the ground, begging to be spared.

Thug leader: please spare me!
Toad: DID YOU SPARE MY PARENTS WHEN YOU KILLED THEM IN COLD BLOOD!? WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU THE MERCY THAT YOU NEVER SHOWN ANYONE!?

Toad brought out his shotgun, pulled the trigger and blown the leader's brains out, killing him instantly. Meanwhile back in beacon.

Yang: I can't believe that bitch Alicia!
Blake: yeah. She cheated on Toad for no reason!
Yang: if I was his girlfriend, I would remain faithful!
Ruby: what do you think happen to him?
Weiss: from what I heard, he left to get revenge on the men who murdered his parents.

Toad returns, but covered in blood.

Yang: Toad! You're back!
Blake: did you do it? Did you finally get your revenge?
Toad: yeah. It's done. My parents are now avenged. Now they can finally rest in peace. I'm going back to my dorm. I'll see you girls later.

Toad went back to his dorm and played another song.

Toad is on his bed with his right forearm over his eyes, trying to hide his anger but then his door knocked. He got up to answer the door, revealing Blake and Yang.

Yang: can we come in?
Toad: sure.
Blake: Toad we're really worried about you. I know that Alicia cheating on you affected you greatly but you're overworking yourself to death.
Yang: you never sleep, you hardly ever eat and your grades are slipping.
Toad: you think the criminals care about grades? They're out there, killing innocent people while we're here doing nothing! Besides, who needs sleep at a time like this?
Blake: you do apparently. We can see the bags under your eyes. You can't let your vigilanty justice control you!
Toad: you can't stop me Blake.
Blake: Toad you need to slow down.
Toad: we don't have the luxury to slow down.
Blake: it's not a luxury, it's a necessity.
Toad: the necessity is to stop every single criminal in remnant.
Blake: and we will. After we get some much needed rest. I was like you once. After investigating the white fang, I was doing exactly what you were doing right now. That is until Yang talked some sense into me. I was a member of the white fang. I thought what we were doing was good for the faunus. Before I met you, I was close to this one guy, Adam Taurus. He was like a mentor to me. He tried to convince me that what we're doing was for the future of the faunus. But I was wrong. So I escaped and ended up here in beacon. After the investigation that night, I only cared about finding and stopping the white fang. But Yang stopped me before I could do something stupid.
Toad: why are you telling me this?
Blake: so you won't make the same mistakes I made. We're only telling you this because we love you.
Toad: I guess my true loves has been right in front of me this whole time. But I guess I'm not surprised because I love you both too.