🅜︎🅐︎🅚︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ 🅞︎🅤︎🅣︎❤︎

A/N: This is will have Inzaraki in it because I love them so much they with be a little bit of smut

Previously 

"It's me Kageyama Tobio"

________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was again shocked by his reply, Hinata burst out of nowwhere shouted "HOW do we know you're the real Kageyama Tobio?" is said in a  curious but also suspicious voice, Kageyama "ok, I know Hinata is very afraid of heights(not Conan)" he said with a pleasing voice, Tsukishima " no wonder he so short" Hinata "shut up! you salty beanpole." Hinata said with an annoyed face, Kageyama "and that Tsukishima favorite food is strawberry shortcake!" Kageyama said, Hinata "one last thing what did I do on the bus, on the way to our first practice match", Hinata said, Kageyama "oh! throw up on Tanaka-san", Tanaka "why dd you have to use that question dude!" Tanaka said while pretended to wipe a fake tear, Daichi "ok Kageyama go change I don't want any of these horny fucks touching you," Daichi said in a parent like voice ( I don't know if I should make him a parent or apart of the harem let me know in the comments).

Kageyama then got to the bathroom and change into this

He came out in that and got everyone's eyes with his hips walking side to side in a seduced way, this got Suna's eye so he decides to talk to Kageyama

He came out in that and got everyone's eyes with his hips walking side to side in a seduced way, this got Suna's eye so he decides to talk to Kageyama. He never really talks to Kageyama before but he did find him very interesting. Suna when up to Kageyama, Kageyama already know what to he said hey Suna said hey again, Kageyama found Suna very attractive I mean who wouldn't with his deep voice, sexy eye and Muscular Bod he was a ladies man, Kageyama then drag Suna to a corner where no one could see them, Kageyama "I caught you look now you have to do me a favor", Suna "I mean come on everyone was looking, I mean look at you your damn goddess" Suna whisper in Kageyama's ear very seductively(cringing so hard rn) that pushed Kageyama off the edges and he just kissed Suna, Suna quickly kissed back, it soon turn into a full make-out session, Suna was groping Tobio's ass while Tobio had his arms around Rin's neck while in the middle of all this noya and tanaka came out of nowhere and saw the  two making out with tonge and all, the started running down the hall to were everyone was.

Tanaka "I just saw Kageyama and Suna making out!

Everyone: What!!

Everyone the rush to the corner were Rin and Tobio there(noisy asses) they saw them make-out, Tobio "Tf do you guys want  can't you see I'm busy" Tobio said it a frightening voice which sraced the other , suna just glared at them, tobio then grab suna my the collar and brought him to the bathroom while everyone still had fear in there eye from the two 

 Let just say the had a little fun ;) (with consent ofc)

A/N sorry for this short and bad chapter I'll try and make a longer chapter also I'm think of a new book It about Atsukage Im been obbseed with this ship rn and I want to make a private story kind of book so it gonna have chatfic and private story type of things with Nekoma ,Inazarki (hope i spell it right correct me if I'm wrong)and  so tell me if you want it or nah anygayzzz I don't want to make its story long so yeah anyway hope you enjoy the bullshit byeee

💓💓💓💓😄😄😄✨✨✨✨✨