Chapter 3: Locker Room Gossip

Hagakure had just finished getting dressed when Ashido walked up to her in the locker room.

"Hey Toru"

She said slyly, leaning up against the wall with one arm.

"Hey Mina, what's up?"

Hagakure asked hesitantly. As her best friend, she'd seen that look multiple times before. It was right before Ashido was about to ask someone about their crush.

"So how was training with Ojiro"

Ashido asked, stifling a laugh.

"It was fun. I was helping Ojiro fight without having to rely on his eyes"

Hagakure replied innocently, not trying to give Ashido anything to go off of. Her shipping was relentless and Hagakure knew she would never hear the end of it just like any of the other girls.

"Oh? Well how thoughtful of you. Anything going on between you two I should know about?"

Ashido continued, her smirk growing ever more obvious.

"Nope not that I can think of"

Hagakure shrugged and closed her locker, desperately trying to walk away but Ashido blocked her path.

"Admit it you totally have a crush on Ojiro!"

She squealed, refusing to let it go.

"What? Toru has a crush on Ojiro?"

Yaoyorozu asked from across the locker room.

"Oh you guys would be so cute together!"

Uraraka said giddily as she clapped her hands.

Great. Thanks a lot Ashido

Hagakure groaned as the rest of the girls crowded around.

"So when did this happen? ribbit"

Asui asked.

Hagakure buried her face in her hands and accepted the fact that it was now her turn. She had done this to all the other girls in the class so it was only fair.

"I mean I've always thought he was cute since we were paired up for combat training the second day of school. And then just yesterday I saw him training and he was so determined to get better. Not to mention he's totally ripped"

Hagakure said dreamily, running her fingers along his chiseled body in her mind. All the other girls squealed with joy.

"So when are you guys going out?"

Jirou asked, finally getting her turn to grill Hagakure after all the times she got questioned about Kamanari.

"I'm not sure if we will. You guys know how he is. He's too pure and innocent. I'm not sure if he thinks about me in that way"

Hagakure replied.

"That's bullshit! He might seem like that sure but he's a sixteen year old boy. They're brains are hardwired to think about us no matter how sweet and innocent they appear. Trust me Hagakure I'm pretty sure he thinks you're the sexy bombshell we all know you are"

Ashido said cheerfully pumping her fist in the air. The other girls joined in but stopped when they heard the sound of sobbing.

"Toru are you ok? Did we say something wrong?"

Yaoyorozu asked as she placed a comforting hand on the invisible girls shoulder.

"No no you all are great and I love you guys, but I'm not sure if I am attractive. I mean I'm invisible! I haven't seen my face or my hair since I was six years old! Nobody could ever think that way about me if they can't even see me"

The girls all gathered around her, comforting their friend in her time of need.

"Don't think that way Toru. You're a total catch. Any guy that doesn't want to be with you is his loss"

Jirou said.

"Yeah and you're totally beautiful, regardless if you're invisible"

Uraraka added.

"Thanks guys. You're the best friends ever"

Hagakure said wiping her eyes.

"Of course we are. Now let's get back to the dorms and have some fun"

Ashido exclaimed!

They all left the locker room to find Aizawa waiting by the front entrance to the gym. He was accompanied by Best Jeaninst, and a few of his sidekicks.

"Oh there you are Hagakure. Come here please. The rest of you return to the dorms"

Aizawa said as he ushered her over.

"Oooooooo someone's in trouble!"

Ashido teased sticking out her tongue.

"NOW ASHIDO!"

Aizawa snapped, startling the poor girl as she joined the rest of the group in exiting the gym. Hagakure nervously walked over to the group of pros.

"I assume you already know who this is, but I'd like you to meet the number three hero Best Jeanist"

Aizawa said, his arm gesturing to the pro.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Hagakure"

Best Jeanist said, bowing.

"The pleasure is all mine sir"

Hagakure replied bowing back.

"So um what can I do for you?"

She asked, confused as to why Best Jeanist was here and why she alone was called over. The denim clad hero snapped his fingers as one of his sidekicks handed him a Manila folder.

"I need a hero for a stealth operation, and I believe you're the perfect one for the job"