Him

Hi.My name is Susan.When i was in Middle School i had no idea how hurt and depressed i would turn.

It all started when i dated a boy who i REALLY loved.Well, one day we saw each other in the hallway.His first words were "no hug ? no nothing? " you know how boys love hugging anyone they see.Anyways, i didnt say anything but gived him his hug and walked away.I couldn't stop thinking about it.After that day we started talking and texting more and more until he finally asked me out.Of course i said yes lol.Well we had a few things in common not alot but a few.

We broke up , because somehow he wanted to cheat on me with someone else.

Why date if you gonna cheat? Yes , i cried.It hurts being cheat on by someone who means alot to you.A year later we got back together and this time it was perfectly fine and better than the last one.But this time it was me dumping him.I told him i didnt think our relationship could work anymore and that i didnt wanna be in one.I felt stupid after that and realized i shouldn't had done it.He didnt seem to react at all it was just normal.I thought he said "my worst fear is loosing you" what happened to that?I was silly thinking he actually loved me.After like 2 days after our break-up he was already with someone else.
I thought i was still the one he loved but i guess not.He made me feel special.
I asked myself "Am i that easy to forget?" i felt useless.I just wanted to scream and cry but i didnt.Ill keep all those things inside and wait them to come out at 3am.I loved him so much but i never knew he'll date someone so fast.I guess it was never meant to be.
1 year later , he totally forgot about me but he was still in my mind.I Knew he was over me by the way he just walked past by me like i didnt even existed.
Sometimes i just feel like he'll stay in my heart forever but who knows ..when u find true love it lives on.